Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, andyb66 said:

gotcha... i think tickets at that price are long gone. wish i'd known about them in Octoiber. I'd have gone direct to them and cut out all the heartache of missing out on two sales!

I do ask before the sales so I can make a decision immediately if I fail in October general sale - thank fully so far I have not - fingers and everything else crossed that carries on.

I am still not sure I would pay the money they want though - and until the time actually arises I don't think I would know.

39 minutes ago, scott44 said:

My foots in the door. Like I have said if I am allowed to attend the Efests meet I will offer a free pint of cider to anyone I offended at all with my comments. This will not be a free for all but the offer is there.

I really think though that some people are now down voting me just as some sort of game and not based on my actual comments. Some bloke made a Rolf Harris joke a couple of weeks back and even he did not receive the down votes and torrent of abuse that I have received!

If you become a GOLD member you can see is up or down voting you....

49 minutes ago, scott44 said:

My foots in the door. Like I have said if I am allowed to attend the Efests meet I will offer a free pint of cider to anyone I offended at all with my comments. This will not be a free for all but the offer is there.

I really think though that some people are now down voting me just as some sort of game and not based on my actual comments. Some bloke made a Rolf Harris joke a couple of weeks back and even he did not receive the down votes and torrent of abuse that I have received!

I see some barstand thinks there the king of downvotes.......nobody can match my old account shame I still dont have it haha you love me really :P

1 minute ago, babyblade41 said:

That's where we're staying, yes.  

In answer to others' questions, in total it's costing us around 1k each, which is a horrendous amount of money but one that we deemed worth it - this year - and are lucky enough to be able to afford.  We have had to give up doing loads of other stuff that we would normally have done but the live music is going to sound so much sweeter given that I haven't been to a gig all year and we're treating it as our holiday.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mandolin said:

In answer to others' questions, in total it's costing us around 1k each, which is a horrendous amount of money but one that we deemed worth it - this year - and are lucky enough to be able to afford.  We have had to give up doing loads of other stuff that we would normally have done but the live music is going to sound so much sweeter given that I haven't been to a gig all year and we're treating it as our holiday.

TBH by the time I paid for WV plus ticket and everything else it's not too horrendous 

3 minutes ago, mandolin said:

That's quite reasonable for a hospitality package 

3 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

TBH by the time I paid for WV plus ticket and everything else it's not too horrendous 

Actually, you've just reminded me that that was part of our calculations.  We stayed at WV last year so the jump to Windinglake didn't seem so bad.  Must admit, though, that the "Windinglake Pass" bit is hard to justify (to myself)

Edited by mandolin

Just now, Glasto8 said:

I've got the same problem, don't have a second person :(

Pair up together then..... you'll only be sleeping in the tent & you could always pitch up inside the fence.. 

Just now, mandolin said:

Actually, you've just reminded me that that was part of our calculations.  We stayed at WV last year so the jump to Windinglake didn't seem so bad.  Must admit, though, that the "Windinglake Pass" bit is hard to justify.

mine is my first holiday for many years due to having many farm rescues and have to go solo as one of us has to stay behind, I must say if I didn't get a ticket in October it would have been an option for me to look at too

6 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Thank you. How much do I need to pay to become a Gold Member? Do I get press discount?

It's £18 for a year - means that you don't get ads and you contribute directly to the site that you obviously have a love of (or maybe not).  

I'll leave Neil to answer the bit about the press discount but beg that the two of you have that conversation on here rather than in private.  It would be hilarious!  

There's a button on the right marked "Gold membership" if you choose to go that way.  Personally, I'm not sure that finding out who downvoted you is a good thing to do ... it may have been pretty much everyone!

Edited by mandolin
To be even more informative!!!!!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Thank you. How much do I need to pay to become a Gold Member? Do I get press discount?

Congratulations on your 1st up vote! And I am sure Neil @eFestivals will be delighted to advise you on the discounts available for press. :D

Edited by StoneCircle

Just now, Bonaneas said:

Is there anywhere (reputable & trusted) that had the interstage passes for sale ?

I don't think anyone can sell them without the accommodation option - it seems to be the agreement they have with the festival and makes the whole thing a nice little earner for the local farmers (or others with land .... I'm a city girl!)

8 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Is there anywhere (reputable & trusted) that had the interstage passes for sale ?

Yes but they come in a full VIP camping pacakge.Makes it a tad on the expensive side