Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, mattiosmith said:

I just went on the page to see what going on, and it has the buy tickets page, is that just the standard page now?

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 11.36.41.png

Can I refer you back to the previous 400 or so pages?

The 100001 page has been like that all the time, no change at all.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

pretty much - it doesn't go anywhere though

yet

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Can I refer you back to the previous 400 or so pages?

The 100001 page has been like that all the time, no change at all.

3 minutes ago, Glasto8 said:

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Yeah, for about 300 pages now

tumblr_mu0s4wSaE21rpz385o1_400.gif

• Upvote 11

My husband have I have been on the forum pretty much continuously since last Monday, even though UK daytime is the middle of the night for us (we've been taking shifts through the night), but now we're flying back to the UK and grabbed a few hours of sleep on the plane..could someone let me know if we've missed anything significant? And pinging? The 150mb of data I've paid for is dwindling pretty fast, and i'd like to know how worried I should be :-)

1 minute ago, dixietheduck said:

My husband have I have been on the forum pretty much continuously since last Monday, even though UK daytime is the middle of the night for us (we've been taking shifts through the night), but now we're flying back to the UK and grabbed a few hours of sleep on the plane..could someone let me know if we've missed anything significant? And pinging? The 150mb of data I've paid for is dwindling pretty fast, and i'd like to know how worried I should be :-)

This worried

Image result for as worried as a kitten

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dixietheduck said:

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything of note. Pretty much just terrible jokes, and dancing koalas.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

This worried

Image result for as worried as a kitten

That is exactly current status! I predict something exciting will happen as I reach megabyte 149..so good luck everyone in 15mins or so

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything of note. Pretty much just terrible jokes, and dancing koalas.

Sounds familiar..

Thanks!!

12 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I'm out of upvotes, but this post really deserves one.

So here ya go!

IUeYEqv.gif

Haha, thanks!

4 minutes ago, Glasto8 said:

Sorry :) I gave you an upvote to make up for it

Aw thanks, sorry I hadn't been on the thread in a few days, I know how stressful secret resale time is, I just wondered if I had magic powers and somehow had made the sales open!

2 minutes ago, mattiosmith said:

Aw thanks, sorry I hadn't been on the thread in a few days, I know how stressful secret resale time is, I just wondered if I had magic powers and somehow had made the sales open!

For some reason I expected you to have a Meeseeks box that could help us out!

• Upvote 3