Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

love you all, but i would have to leave to go to the shop and i prefer to drink when toddler is in bed! wonder if she'll sleep in half an hour's time!

i think he just wanted to check i was still alive as i haven't been seen since last monday. 

6 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

I wait until 5pm because I clearly hate myself

I take my laptop with me, and this is the bad bit, I,......I..... sit and pee like a girl so I can hold onto it......the laptop, not, you know......

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

My crew just decided we're putting in a deadline of Monday. After that, we're officially seeking something else to do over Glasto week. :(

Nooooooooooooo (totally understandable though)

Just now, Slix_Trix said:

And by deadline you mean continue checking but with less optimism right?

I think we'll actually be cancelling stuff and figuring out a new plan. I'm so sad. I honestly thought we'd all be hanging out at Glasto this year, it's been a whole year of planning and getting excited, and now I'm having to come to terms with the fact that it's not going to happen. I might have to have a little cry.

1 minute ago, smudger said:

I take my laptop with me, and this is the bad bit, I,......I..... sit and pee like a girl so I can hold onto it......the laptop, not, you know......

I really wish I had an upvote left for this! That is true dedication! :lol:

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I think we'll actually be cancelling stuff and figuring out a new plan. I'm so sad. I honestly thought we'd all be hanging out at Glasto this year, it's been a whole year of planning and getting excited, and now I'm having to come to terms with the fact that it's not going to happen. I might have to have a little cry.

That just brought a tear to my eye :(

Just now, beefykoala said:

As far as I am concerned, its still not over. You are wise not to pin all hopes on Glasto but we're not defeated yet. A whole day to go! This is only Glasto stretching the possible dates of a resale for the next time ;)

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

x

Just now, Slix_Trix said:

As far as I am concerned, its still not over. You are wise not to pin all hopes on Glasto but we're not defeated yet. A whole day to go! This is only Glasto stretching the possible dates of a resale for the next time ;)

It's just so unlikely we can get 7 tickets in one go. I've been kind of denying it to myself, but really the chances of us bagging them all are so slim. Goddamn. 

Just now, mrbuz84 said:

don't you need a ticket either, i got mine in october?

no i've just been really lucky, always seem to get them in october, a load of us pool together and dont stop trying till we all get them. one year someone i hadn't met got mine from Australia! this year another chap I didn't know from the same town got mine and my boyfs. Only my sis and her boyf missed out this time.

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

no i've just been really lucky, always seem to get them in october, a load of us pool together and dont stop trying till we all get them. one year someone i hadn't met got mine from Australia! this year another chap I didn't know from the same town got mine and my boyfs. Only my sis and her boyf missed out this time.

We are also lucky and have, so far, got ours in October. We also have a big group who all help each other out from all corners of the world.

Mine have been got my Liverpool folks the last 2 years - folks I have never met :)

11 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I do that anyway sometimes.  Treat myself to a nice sit down 

You know as a child my mother once told me that 'women live longer than men, because they always sit down on the loo, it saves their legs'. Mind you she also told me her bra was a pair of ear warmers and suggested I pop it on, before going up to the local shop. I did. She let me.

Funny woman, my mum.

Edited by smudger
  • Upvote 4