Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, smudger said:

nope

Slightly more possitve that yesterday though, with reports of See being behind on sorting ticket numbers

So likely to be next week not this?

I've had to take a step back from being fully on it and doing no work, to being slightly on it and doing the minimum amount of work needed to keep my department functional at work.

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I've had to take a step back from being fully on it and doing no work, to being slightly on it and doing the minimum amount of work needed to keep my department functional at work.

Well if it isn't today or tomorrow it will be next week or bust ;)

1 minute ago, moheetoes said:

We bought some blankets from the oxfam shop, took the guy ropes of the tent and strung 2 big blankets to the gazebo at the back of jazz world to create some shade - we met lots of lovely people who came by to stop, chat and escape the sun for a while.

When we saw kids going by with parents, we invited them to come and sit and escape the heat - it was bloody relentless though.

Amazing idea! And good on you to look out for others, a hot festival is way more dangerous than a wet one. Ive seen some shocking sun burn over the years

2015 i  pretended to wait in line at a cash point that was in the shade. Kept letting people go in front. Not the most fun area to be hanging out in but it was 5mins of heaven.

3 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Well Neil's take on it, and based on gut feeling only, was today, tomorrow, or Monday. Anything after Tuesday was then very unlikely.

2 minutes ago, smudger said:

Well Neil's take on it, and based on gut feeling only, was today, tomorrow, or Monday. Anything after Tuesday was then very unlikely.

For purely selfish reasons, I hope it's Monday as I'm off work all day and can be poised and ready

2 minutes ago, jennilily said:

sorry if I am behind - my friend just msgd to say doesn't think is happening - hes normally optimistic - did I miss something?? 

Nothing missed...just the wait is decaying optimism. 

I am still hopeful of course. Week aint over yet!

Edited by Slix_Trix

I'm really beginning to doubt it now. Been pretty slack the last few days - doing things like going to the toilet in the afternoon, not stressing etc. :D Not Worried this week anywhere near so much, even though I'm still in high alert. 

Edited by General Lee

Off work sick this week, as had op on Monday. Limited with what I have been able to do, so sitting here waiting for tickets has been ok. Having to go for check up Monday. Just hope they don't go on sale Monday afternoon !!!

Just now, andyb66 said:

Yes

Just now, mrbuz84 said:

my mate just turned up with 8 cans of bud,don't know what he's going to drink like

Just now, helsbellski said:

It was wine o'clock hours ago, you're late and need to catch up... ;)

love you all, but i would have to leave to go to the shop and i prefer to drink when toddler is in bed! wonder if she'll sleep in half an hour's time!