Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Well I have to say that in comparison to being amongst exams on the European Union and International Relations Theory I'm finding my time in this thread slightly sobering and therapeutic. Here's hoping that it's either tomorrow afternoon or Friday that the sorely missed pings make a return.

Edited by Brownie30

Just now, Sallyjk said:

I have this same issue, people starting to cotton on.... Also having this forum open in my browser alongside websites full of kitchen worktops, flicking back and forth every time I hear footsteps behind me! 

I really hope it's tomorrow, so the paranoia of everyone at work looking over my shoulder is over ....And also being the proud owner of a Glasto ticket at '15:37' tomorrow along with all of you guys.:)

One can hope.

That would be amazing, I hope so. I'm an accountant so I have meetings booked in some afternoons next week. At this rate, I'll end up with no ticket and no job (knowing my luck).....

I made a few enquiries and found a few tickets about via legit companies. Problem is they're full VIP tickets and cost 2 grand each!! I'm desperate to go but not that desperate! 

3 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

That would be amazing, I hope so. I'm an accountant so I have meetings booked in some afternoons next week. At this rate, I'll end up with no ticket and no job (knowing my luck).....

Don't worry you will have both, believe!!!! People in the last few pages are saying tomorrow, so if we all send the universe our positive vibes for tomorrow then the world has to give us something.... That's how it works yes ? haha

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I had to tell my manager today that I might, very hopefully, get to volunteer but it'd mean even more time off...

Thankfully she was very positive.

But enough of that. Who wanted to go splits on that telescopic ladder and is it high enough?

its ok if there if there is actually a sale in the end, small as it may be. This would be torture if it doesnt actually happen in the end. so many thousands of accumulated hours we all have spent refreshing. we could have probably built a city or solved string theory in that time, or at least done something slightly more worthwhile

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I made a few enquiries and found a few tickets about via legit companies. Problem is they're full VIP tickets and cost 2 grand each!! I'm desperate to go but not that desperate! 

what company is that? I know about land and sky but you have to buy accommodation with the ticket!   

10 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Always check with the Festival office that they're legit before buying, you know, if you change your mind/win 2k!

I'm a bit drunk so excuse the soppy post...but I just wanted to say how much better it makes me feel that you guys are all still here BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL GET TICKETS. Most of my friends who didn't get tickets have given up now, and have moved on to booking other holidays, or at least cancelling the annual leave we had booked for Glasto. But something inside me can't give up. I know my friends think I'm insane, and I sort of know I am too, but having a group of other insane people around who love this festival as much as I do is pretty nice. Good luck to you all, it's nice to know the Glastonbury spirit doesn't just live for one week a year. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, amyharvz said:

I'm a bit drunk so excuse the soppy post...but I just wanted to say how much better it makes me feel that you guys are all still here BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL GET TICKETS. Most of my friends who didn't get tickets have given up now, and have moved on to booking other holidays, or at least cancelling the annual leave we had booked for Glasto. But something inside me can't give up. I know my friends think I'm insane, and I sort of know I am too, but having a group of other insane people around who love this festival as much as I do is pretty nice. Good luck to you all, it's nice to know the Glastonbury spirit doesn't just live for one week a year. 

I don't care if you are drunk, I think I might have a girl crush on you.lol. A small part of my soul wont give up despite being told book something else to look forward to, watch it on telly etc......... I think it hurts because my partner is a photographer and has a press pass and this is the first year he will go without me :(  its in the middle of both of birthdays too, a week either side 

3 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I don't care if you are drunk, I think I might have a girl crush on you.lol. A small part of my soul wont give up despite being told book something else to look forward to, watch it on telly etc......... I think it hurts because my partner is a photographer and has a press pass and this is the first year he will go without me :(  its in the middle of both of birthdays too, a week either side 

If we get tickets, we can girl crush on each other. That is so rubbish - I don't know how I would cope if my bf went without me! Keep the faith- we WILL be at Glasto this year. There is always a way x

51 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Always check with the Festival office that they're legit before buying, you know, if you change your mind/win 2k!

Don't suppose you have the festival office email/phone number? Just in case my lottery numbers come up.. :D

15 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Much as I love Glastonbury I wouldnt pay 2k for a ticket even if I had it. 

I'm in your boat..... but... foo fighters and Radiohead on the same bill!! I'm contemplating it if the 'secret not so secret 'sale proves fruitless.

2 minutes ago, nickdel said:

Not clicked past main page but appear to be tickets available now (been live for about 15min but only just been told)...

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

That's been up for a while . Tickets not available.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dazednconfused said:

I did. Eagerly awaiting the decision. Been offered the sister festival I chose already.... was a bit of a fight to apply this morning. Going by website performance they were overwhelmed with applicants.

And with that another silent reader becomes an active, equally loopy (I prefer fiercely determined) active member of this forum...

I've just registered but cant seem to find the glasto tick box, any ideas? You know if its been taken down?

1 minute ago, Smexytime said:

I've just registered but cant seem to find the glasto tick box, any ideas? You know if its been taken down?

It was up for about 2-3 minutes at 8am sharp this morning before gone again. As mentioned, it must have been a hell of a lot of applicants. 

My boss now thinks I'm 100% mental - had "check4change" running on my phone all day and each time the alarm went off I'd sneak a peak in case resale was GO - not sure what would've been said if I had run out of meeting to press F5 manically on PC though.

Wouldn't have been so bad but was in a meeting about Crypto-viruses all morning and one on Datacentre design & security all afternoon (Yawn & double Yawn).

Fortunately it appears that I haven't missed out on any potential resales - unfortunately I consumed so much caffeine to prevent myself falling asleep in said meetings I'm now completely wired to the level that I might as well taken some speed... 

11 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

My boss now thinks I'm 100% mental - had "check4change" running on my phone all day and each time the alarm went off I'd sneak a peak in case resale was GO - not sure what would've been said if I had run out of meeting to press F5 manically on PC though.

Wouldn't have been so bad but was in a meeting about Crypto-viruses all morning and one on Datacentre design & security all afternoon (Yawn & double Yawn).

Fortunately it appears that I haven't missed out on any potential resales - unfortunately I consumed so much caffeine to prevent myself falling asleep in said meetings I'm now completely wired to the level that I might as well taken some speed... 

What browser you using with check 4 change? I tried it with Firefox but it said it wasn't compatible with my iOS. It said Firefox for iOS does not support addons 

Edited by andyb66
Extra