Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, General Lee said:

Them denying its a 'secret' resale is right though. It's not secret, it's available to everyone just usually not publicised. 

But even if you ask them about any other form of resale, they'll deny that too. It's always the same message. There might not be one, but could be. 

Not sure what people expect when asking them. 'Yeah, secret resale is lined up mate. 3:45pm today, just keep it to yourself though yeah?'

Haha. Awesome.

This will give you all something to do for five minutes to relieve the pressure:

K X M G S S K C Z L Y R T S E 
G E N R E O I C A A C E O L P 
L I E C A M L V I W R S D A O 
P O R P D F I D K U G A A V H 
I E V Z T T Y O O L Q L Y I N 
T X V E S H U H A U T E S T Q 
L M E E D U E S T E T E T S D 
D H F R P E T F C R T Z H E D 
H S A L F O F Q A T O F E F J 
L B J Y N J U N E I U W D E X 
F L I B I F U K X E T X A I P 
X P U T I C K E T S R H Y P G 
V R S T E K C I T E E S R U D 
Y Y I E E K H P J R E W X J J 
W O P M H Z P W E N S P B C M 

EFESTIVALS
FESTIVAL
FLASH
GLASTONBURY
HOPE
JUNE
KEEPTHEFAITH
LOVE
PING
QUICK
RESALE
SECRET
SEETICKETS
SOLDOUT
TICKETS
TODAYSTHEDAY
WORTHYFARM

Edited by Glasto Mart

1 minute ago, lobo said:

I had a heart attack just then. Total false alarm but i got this in my email. It was for 'Friends Fest' a day based on the tv show friends. Thanks SEE.

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 10.03.51 copy.png

Saw that too - fuppin baxtards playing with us

Screw your negativity everyone. I've blocked out my diary every afternoon to the end of next week. It's gonna happen!

Was going to apply through Festaff this morning (always fancied it) but can't do the second festival due to other commitments or leave limits. 

I'm keeping the faith though. I will be singing Karma Police in the Pyramid field this year! I will, I will!

Just now, Beaver89 said:

Screw your negativity everyone. I've blocked out my diary every afternoon to the end of next week. It's gonna happen!

Was going to apply through Festaff this morning (always fancied it) but can't do the second festival due to other commitments or leave limits. 

I'm keeping the faith though. I will be singing Karma Police in the Pyramid field this year! I will, I will!

I tried the festaff thing this morning but it never gave me the option to choose Glastonbury :(

2 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

Anyone know a good autofill for Android to prepare the reg page? Had the luxury of being at my desk all week but I gotta take this on foot come lunch time.

I've searched and searched this and I can't find anything unfortunately. There are some apps but definitely not suitable.

Having now gone way past the stage of accepting I won't be going to the festival this year, the only thing I can really recommend is that if you don't manage to get tickets book yourself something else, something extra special as a treat and to look forward to instead of the festival. It really does help a lot. I've booked myself a week in a Campervan down the South West and I cannot wait. There are lots of alternative festivals to visit too if you need a festival fix xxx

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Having now gone way past the stage of accepting I won't be going to the festival this year, the only thing I can really recommend is that if you don't manage to get tickets book yourself something else, something extra special as a treat and to look forward to instead of the festival. It really does help a lot. I've booked myself a week in a Campervan down the South West and I cannot wait. There are lots of alternative festivals to visit too if you need a festival fix xxx

Yeah this is what ive got in the back of my mind just incase. Might even head to another fest, a few good ones across europe that have Arcade Fire and or Radiohead that are tempting. Or i may try out the new Bestival and fulfill the life long dream of seeing A Tribe Called Quest. We could all come up with a million good back up plans if this didnt pan out. But it will.

1 hour ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Morning all.  This will be my last day trying... gotta fly to Prague on a stag do tomorrow

I'm off to Prague for my stag do in October! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated for a large group of us :D have a good one

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Great advice this. Took the missus on holiday last year Thursday to Sunday - managed to avoid all Glastonbury-envy!

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Might consider doing this as well. I'd also accept that I'm not going/'give up' if Barry Gibb decides to announce a warm up gig or London or something.

But back to the #positivity, cause later today I'll be buying GA tickets.

Just now, Robinn said:

Might consider doing this as well. I'd also accept that I'm not going/'give up' if Barry Gibb decides to announce a warm up gig or London or something.

But back to the #positivity, cause later today I'll be buying GA tickets.

I was being positive! ;)