Secret resales 2015

Terence99

20 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

If there isn't a secret/flash resale then I'll 100% still be going - but on my own and I'll still have a fantastic time, it'd just be better if there was just the slightest chance of a couple of my friends going too.

we could have a twix party ;)

il bring a bag full just in case

1 hour ago, Bonaneas said:

Someone posted this on the FB Glasto chat page .... if Ive missed it twenty pages ago apologies ! 

IMG_7222.JPG

the thing with this is, there is no such thing as a 'secret' sale..it's just a sale open to anyone who happens to be in the right place at the right time. the first time i ever knew of such a sale I was still numb that my mates had tickets and i'd spent almost 20hrs listening to an engaged tone to no avail. Then I was sitting at my desk one day in may 2005 and my boss came in and said, 'i heard you didnt get a glasto ticket, some have just gone back on sale do you want me to get you one'!!!  awesome! I guess the reason they don't announce it is because of the sheer amount of demand and because there are so few tickets. Either way it's defo no secret anymore anyway!

1 hour ago, Bb-dog said:

It was me, my gramma is bad, but this was from them. I wasn't happy that See were giving away tickets to their mates, so I emailed to ask.

My first glastonbury was 1996, I'm no troll. This is my first secret sale.

Your grammar is bad, yet this was supposedly a reply from them in which the grammar was bad.... you insinuate you authored this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chrissy.b said:

I'm still a newbie with hope! 

I don't get this upvote /down vote or the blue flag... can someone briefly explain??

You get three upvotes per day, use them wisely (on me). I don't know how many downvotes you get because I never use mine, everyone is wonderful. The amount of love shows in green by your name so people can see how utterly rad you are.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, siblin said:

Your grammar is bad, yet this was supposedly a reply from them in which the grammar was bad.... you insinuate you authored this.

Yes I admitted I wrote it..... that's what happened.... yeah....

How about you email them ?

People (like myself) had been sat on a computer for hours. I emailed glastonbury, got a reply and passed it on. I don't see how what I've done is bad.

8 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

You get three upvotes per day, use them wisely (on me). I don't know how many downvotes you get because I never use mine, everyone is wonderful. The amount of love shows in green by your name so people can see how utterly rad you are.

You my friend can have my upvote cherry!

Keep faith everyone. I've twice had to try for tix in secret sale v lucky in 2015 but lost out last year. If I recall last year we also had info from see on no more tix but there was. A short sale but some. I hope you all stick with it and succeed! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mrbuz84 said:

Think that's only because of the time of night it is though,I don't even know why I've checked back. numbers will be up again tomorrow

Yes your probably right but during the day it was 200 earlier this week not so many today I believe

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah that seems off. I don't really believe they'd do that, in all honesty. There are already thousands that are allocated to several places, competitions, etc. so to start dipping into the general pot that See have already sold once or twice and taken charges off of doesn't really seem a done thing.

Agree with that, may be naive but I'd be confident it doesn't happen. Not everything said by See is necessarily the view of the festival surely.

7 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Yes your probably right but during the day it was 200 earlier this week not so many today I believe

I saw about 180 odd earlier today,seem to get a surge at about 2 o'clock for a few hours. I don't suppose you know how long the ticket refund protection plans been going do you?:huh:

15 minutes ago, mrbuz84 said:

I saw about 180 odd earlier today,seem to get a surge at about 2 o'clock for a few hours. I don't suppose you know how long the ticket refund protection plans been going do you?:huh:

Not really but I,m pretty sure its been in place in the last five years of Glasto