Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

A few pages back it was discussed that there was a resale in 2011 and it took 13 days. (Was 2012 a fallow year?)

#havewefoundapattern #thereisnopattern

2 years ago was the only year I've needed the secret resales. I had the "ping" notifications set up and the first expected week there were no GA sales, it was torture. I finally got my tickets on the next Tuesday, 5 weeks before the festival, which today is, it was around 3 I believe as I was in a meeting and was lucky enough to have my brother trying for me .

In all the time I didn't give up hope, yes its torturous day after day waiting and hoping, but there will be a resale this week.

I'm trying for 2 tickets for a friend of my wife, I've never met her but this year would be her 9th in a row so I'm trying to pay forward what my brother has done for me in the past.

Keep believing people !!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

I'm still keeping the faith.

really want my friends to join us on the farm.

I really want to be on the farm :cry:

• Upvote 1

could it not be possible that due to all the upheaval with this worldwide hack that anything they planned has been put back a few days. guessing most IT/network people at most companies are pretty concentrated on getting their networks safe before they decide to put a few tickets back on sale. they know they will sell out regardless so a few days is neither here nor there to them, surely?

Just now, StePotts said:

could it not be possible that due to all the upheaval with this worldwide hack that anything they planned has been put back a few days. guessing most IT/network people at most companies are pretty concentrated on getting their networks safe before they decide to put a few tickets back on sale. they know they will sell out regardless so a few days is neither here nor there to them, surely?

I don't reckon so. The National ticket sales went ahead fine yesterday.

They're just playing with everyone

Just now, Ben_Monk said:

I'm going to rent a field and a massive projector with the BBC streams if I don't get in. The name:

GLASTONBENNY

I'm going to have a complete media blackout and ignore the whole thing. I couldn't cope with the jealousy.

4 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

I'm going to rent a field and a massive projector with the BBC streams if I don't get in. The name:

GLASTONBENNY

I Have a field!! only 6 acres though and you'd have to share with 2 horses... Not quite glast but could be fun! 

Edited by Alking
v

good afternoon lovelies, had to take daughter to playgroup, just got back and laptop just wont switch on..all my links were on there with reg numbers filled in and now ive managed to get on another pc  i cant find the links without scrolling through this feed, please, please could someone post both links im frantic!!