Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Would be interesting to see a list of the updates that took place just before the flash resales the last couple of years. See if there was a pattern to predict in terms of what order they're changing stuff prior to it happening.

8 minutes ago, glastouser said:

is there a list of previous secret sale times and dates?

I just looked on the thingys website and cant find any

A few pages back there was a discussion and I think it was agreed that they should be kept "secret", however the conclusion was that the pattern is that there is no pattern......

1 minute ago, Neville Street said:

A few pages back there was a discussion and I think it was agreed that they should be kept "secret", however the conclusion was that the pattern is that there is no pattern......

Yeah, I think people keep agreeing that it should be kept under the radar, but still it ends up being shared at least 10 times a day...

I'm over all the pinging, I've turned off the whole page check and just enabled the changes to the specific phrasing on the main page and the 1100000 page, in addition to submitting my reg every 10 seconds on the booking page.

The silence is a little worrying. :blink:

I just stumbled across some info about the site this year on another forum. Have a little look on the site improvements 2017 thread if youre interested. Might be old news to some but it was dated yesterday.