Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, laurabond said:

I need to wee so bad but also I can't stop drinking water? at this point I need to learn that tickets are more important than hydration

Aha but if you had a handy bucket or bottle there is no need for leaving your computer. Stay hydrated! 

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I hang on to the view that they'll have been bombarded with tweets texts and mails asking when the resale is. If there were REALLY no plans - they'd have put a proper notification out to stop the traffic.

He says clutching grimly to sanity

That is so lame, Wiggy!

;)

Ben

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

sadly.. I'm very skeptical though.  who would possibly give back the tickets except a complete idiot?

Millions of people voted Trump into office.... people tend to do stupid things....

2 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

sadly.. I'm very skeptical though.  who would possibly give back the tickets except a complete idiot?

I had to last year as my husband got a new job which meant he couldn't go. I should have gone on my own though tbh!

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I had to do it once before. Last minute wedding, logistically just couldn't go - was a nightmare. The Epilogue to that story is that they are now divorced. :( 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Aha but if you had a handy bucket or bottle there is no need for leaving your computer. Stay hydrated!

I'm in a busy office, think that might be frowned upon haha. If I was anywhere else I'd be taking my laptop with me everywhere I go. Working at a desktop has it's disadvantages

Just now, Second-timer said:

Has anyone got through on the re-sales in the last few years? What was the experience like?At this point knowing someone who lived to tell the tale would be massively re-assuring...

I got through last year but *forgot* to put in my boyfriends details and was consumed by guilt so went back to enter his and by that point it was too late. Your hands tremble and your heart feels like it's going to rip out your chest. It flashes before your eyes. 

1 minute ago, Second-timer said:

Has anyone got through on the re-sales in the last few years? What was the experience like?At this point knowing someone who lived to tell the tale would be massively re-assuring...

There were a few posts about this yesterday, unfortunately the overriding theme was that it is over in a flash :-(

8 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

The prize is only the sense of satisfaction from guessing correctly.

Feel free! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. (Until next time, anyway) 

14:46. 3 minutes from now...Optimism shall reign...

Edit: Ooooh, Page 600. Do I win something?

Edited by ReynholmIndustries

Just now, laurabond said:

I'm in a busy office, think that might be frowned upon haha. If I was anywhere else I'd be taking my laptop with me everywhere I go. Working at a desktop has it's disadvantages

I'm in an office except I'm the only one here, apart from my dog. But yes, I suppose it would be a bit odd. Desktop>Laptop for me anyday! 

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me three - and as a GOLD member you can see who did it. Sometimes it is the same old culprits

Might have been fat fingers (and by that I mean an accident, nothing personal!). All I can say for sure is that I wont lose sleep over it. 

Edited by Tommy101

1 minute ago, moheetoes said:

Ok

Bloody milkman's just been again - didn't need paying again, so saved precious minutes i don't have to spare - getting deja vu - this happened Wed aft also

I'm now going for 15.14

I know I have spent too much time on here when I remember the milkman coming on Wednesday as well

• Upvote 1