Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I've actually written the guesses down haha, it's been a slow day at work 

2:42 - my thinking is that it's Friday and they'll want to get it out of the way rather then leaving later in the day like the Tipis on Weds.

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

I hate you.

Sorry - I'm just super bored.

1 minute ago, Plumb111 said:

Have you spoken to your mate any further?

No - although to be fair I did 'fess up to telling the group and he simply replied "you massive cock and balls"... so don't think he was too happy

1 minute ago, RandyFishcake said:

That's what I was thinking, plus I was just kinda looking for people to re-assure. Fishing for some optimism for a boost.

Bit harsh giving me 4 downvotes on the comment guys.

I mean, any drop of negativity is going to be soul destroying this deep into the waiting game. I'm sure we all have a slight feeling of 'what if' in the back of our minds. Lets not be too hasty with the down votes. Now the person who shared a survey in this thread titled 'festival goers 2017' deserved the hammering they got.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Don't get downvotes like that - use them for somethign racist or vile but banter???? makes no sense t me.

I've been on here every day helping with info, found the dates and times from previous years, chatting away and having fun. Only to get 4 down votes on a status that basically says... "anyone else worried it won't happen?"... bit gutted tbh.

• Upvote 11

4 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

That's what I was thinking, plus I was just kinda looking for people to re-assure. Fishing for some optimism for a boost.

Bit harsh giving me 4 downvotes on the comment guys.

Agreed, have an up vote 

2 minutes ago, Alking said:

Last year, coach sales were up and down all the time - although not available for sale. there seemed to be constant work going on in the background. #thereisnopettern is the only thing we know about these sales 

I guess the 'there is no pattern' mantra is the main thing to keep us going.

I've been on here every day helping with info, found the dates and times from previous years, chatting away and having fun. Only to get 4 down votes on a status that basically says... "anyone else worried it won't happen?"... bit gutted tbh.

cheer up I gave you an upvote :)

have an up vote from me to redress the balance

38 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Let's hope some of these lurkers make accounts and join in. :) 

Already got a ticket but been lurking about all the same. Saw this and decided to join the rest of y'all.

Hello.

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

No - although to be fair I did 'fess up to telling the group and he simply replied "you massive cock and balls"... so don't think he was too happy

So, worth it then. :)

2 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Now that I've upvoted you please can you become the talking clock again? The lack of time reminders is making me nauseous :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Only complete anxiety made them do that.  I think most people here have lost some sanity- whether that be they are completely hyper and can't listen to any negativity or in a pit of despair.  If you are the person who wrote down date and times I saw then ta very much as I wrote it down! 

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

So, worth it then. :)

Yep - just want everyone on here to get a ticket.  We are the most dedicated after all. 

What really annoys me is people who have a ticket who say "meh... I'm not bothered about going... what if it's muddy?  How do you cope with the toilets? blah blah' 

drives me insane

• Upvote 1