Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Friend Chicken said:

Do we think there's going to be the random "holding page" like in the official general/resales? Or, as I remember reading awhile back, it'll just take you straight through?

straight through probably...holding page is for the big volume sales, although with this secret resale becoming less secret every year - who knows?

Just now, Flysheet said:

You didn't really need to pay then if you weren't going back out!

89 and 90 bought a wristband on the car park entrance and wandered through a gap in the fence with a beer in my hand

In my first few years (81 and a couple after) - just used to wander down from Stonehedge on the Tuesday. stroll in and camp in what is now the Pyramid field. Nobody bothered you and the field filled with tents over the next couple of days.

Mind it was only £8 in dem days

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

I remember in 2000 and 2003 just being able to go into a record shop and them tearing tickets off a pad at the counter! if it was the same now we would all be camped outside a month beforehand! managed to get some wifi at work, best of luck!

Oh yeah, HMV sold them back then i believe. I actually had a dream that o2 were selling them over the counter last night and i just cacually picked one up this morning. Good luck to you too!

Edited by lobo

10 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Good luck all and its worth it. The joy of getting a golden ticket at this late stage is even more special than getting one in October!

It must be an amazing feeling. But I'd still settle for getting one in October!:)

2 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

Do we think there's going to be the random "holding page" like in the official general/resales? Or, as I remember reading awhile back, it'll just take you straight through?

I guess it's possible - if the number of tickets exceeds the number their able to process at once and there's that many people trying

5 minutes ago, Flysheet said:

You didn't really need to pay then if you weren't going back out!

89 and 90 bought a wristband on the car park entrance and wandered through a gap in the fence with a beer in my hand

No chance of that now. Unless...

catapult.gif

3 minutes ago, psychology said:

That fucking guy just doesn't give up! He was trying to see the same on Reddit last week and has already opened 2 threads on here trying to sell VIP tickets. 

Kieran O'Brien from Liverpool. Spread his name far and wide.

Bellend!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

That fucking guy just doesn't give up! He was trying to see the same on Reddit last week and has already opened 2 threads on here trying to sell VIP tickets. 

Kieran O'Brien from Liverpool. Spread his name far and wide.

Bellend!

Echo - Bellend... bellend.... bellend... belle....

This may be a daft question that has already been answered but does having auto refresh on cause any problems once your in - will it refresh itself out of the page again??

17 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!

Just got an email alert sound, start refreshing madly, nothing happening so I look at email...

...fucking emirates offering me cheap flights!:o

Haha! Not funny I know but laughing coz the same happened to me yesterday. You're heart doesn't half jump! 

2 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

I actually think it's easier getting a ticket this way... so long as you're prepared, and you work at your PC all day like I do :)

You're kidding?  Easier than being told it's 9pm on Sunday morning - within 30 minutes you know either way - verses potentially 2 weeks of being afraid of going for a crap?

If you're in the right place at the right time then maybe this is better - especially if you've no luck over several years in the main sale - but not by much!

5 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

I actually think it's easier getting a ticket this way... so long as you're prepared, and you work at your PC all day like I do :)

I agree. at least in this sale if you are at a PC and start the order process the moment the tickets are released for sale, you should really get a ticket. In the other sales you can sit hitting refresh for 20 mins and not get a sniff of an order page!

Just now, Alking said:

This may be a daft question that has already been answered but does having auto refresh on cause any problems once your in - will it refresh itself out of the page again??

I'm curious about this too. When i click on a link from the page im refreshing, the new page it opens isnt on auto refresh so it should be fine. But im not 100% certain on this. Test it out by clicking on the photo reg page