Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Don't worry, it's probably gonna be tomorrow anyway.

Or are we still expecting this to happen today?

I'm still nervously watching today - but expecting tomorrow at earliest - never been a Friday before!?

3 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Yep but be got one of the executive big-wigs coming into our office to give us a talk from 2:15.  £50 says the resale happens when he's here and I can't check my phone!!!

Sit at the back, turn notification sounds off but keep checking from under your chair - or is it in your office and you'll be sat at your desk?

24 minutes ago, lobo said:

Weve not even had a ping  about CV or tipis today. I need the false alarm adrenaline back to fuel me through the afternoon

I think we'll get a ping today for CV changing to sold out. There are only the £200 pitches on Bath & West left on sale.

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Don't worry, it's probably gonna be tomorrow anyway.

Or are we still expecting this to happen today?

I reckon there's an extremely slim chance of them going on sale today, I'm putting most of my chips down for tomorrow.

Edited by Johnkhutch

7 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Yep but be got one of the executive big-wigs coming into our office to give us a talk from 2:15.  £50 says the resale happens when he's here and I can't check my phone!!!

do you feel ok, or will your lunch give you a gippy tummy and you'll have to run to the loo to spew - with your phone in hand

Edited by moheetoes

2 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

What is making people think tomorrow rather than today?

Two separate bits of info which appear to concur with each other.

One - someone said a friend of a friend works at Seetickets and said tomorrow.

Two - Someone who has a friend who is a performer and they got tickets from them. Their deadline to give all their reg details for tickets its 5pm today.

4 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

What is making people think tomorrow rather than today?

There were two posts on here yesterday which strongly suggested tomorrow was likely. They seemed legit but it's the internet so who knows? my gut feeling was for today looking at the info on past resales so i am still keeping my eyes peeled, just incase.

Edited by Hotchilidog

2 minutes ago, boredawn said:

Two - Someone who has a friend who is a performer and they got tickets from them. Their deadline to give all their reg details for tickets its 5pm today.

Thank you! Love this place.

I can concentrate on some work now then (with phone within eyesight st all times... cos reasons)... :)

Ahh, please let it be today. i'm out all day tomorrow with no phone signal :(  3rd time trying in secret resales for others. this time just need 2 for my sis and her boyf...really want my 7yo niece to be there as she loves Katy Perry. Sorry I don't comment much, reading everyone's posts intently whilst failing at entertaining my toddler! Really hope the hard work pays off especially for those who haven't been for years.

6 minutes ago, boredawn said:

Three - Last year it was 2 days after campervan / worthy went back on sale (did I see that, am I going mad here?)

1 minute ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

My gut feeling is still today.

^^^^This, i went for 3.27pm today and that was well over a week ago, can probably guarantee i'll still be sat here at 6pm tonight with nada pings/dings etc