Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 hours ago, Levitz said:

I managed to get three in the flash sale last year and, as you might expect, the Whatsapp group only got notified after people had secured tix, by then it was too late. There may be more tix this year but it was Neil's checkpage that worked for me. I think some people weren't monitoring the page with the pink buttons (contents/extras) which is the one the resale happened on. They had messed about with the other pages earlier in the week and those that weren't monitoring both pages were caught out. Also ensure you have preloaded your debit card details or can do copy and paste quickly.

Anyway good luck guys, fingers crossed. 

Have to agree.  My biggest regret was not signing up to Neil's checkpage and therefore missed out. Me and a mate were monitoring the wrong page almost 24/7 on a shift basis and I was in 2 whatsapp groups.  We have been lucky this year but, if we were looking at the secret resales again,  Neil's checkpage all the way dudes.  Good luck to all!

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Had the text here. knew it would be a false alarm but heart still raced.

For info when putting the post code in do you need to put a space EG LE18 4QS or will LE184QS be Ok ?

Either or is fine. Works both ways.:)

14 minutes ago, lobo said:

Someone on Reddit selling tickets for £450 each. No chance id pay that or risk buying off an anonymous redditor...

If they're referring to Windinglake farm this is complete bullshit.  They don't do festival tickets and the cheapest caravan is £900!

2 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

If they're referring to Windinglake farm this is complete bullshit.  They don't do festival tickets and the cheapest caravan is £900!

Just had another look at the website and they do a 'backstage ticket' but this isn't an entry ticket to the festival.  The price list is eyewatering - just a caravan space is £400 and each person needs a pass which costs £320.  £185 for bedding... I'd expect a happy ending thrown in for that price!

• Upvote 1

I swore to myself that I wasn't doing the secret resales this year... i found it all so painful last year :( i thought if i didn't get tickets in either of the two main sales then it just wasn't meant to be... 

But it Glastonbury!! how can i resist.... 

This next week is going to be hell!! I've had absolutely no luck at all the last few years but you never know your luck in a raffle!!

Thanks in advance Efestival-ers for keeping me sane over the course of the next week(or so) 

Hi guys,

I'm another of those long-time lurker/seldom post kinda people.  Can anyone tell me how I set up Neils checkpage ?  I have registered with followthatpage but obviously want to increase my chances so the more potential alerts the better !   

2 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Hi guys,

I'm another of those long-time lurker/seldom post kinda people.  Can anyone tell me how I set up Neils checkpage ?  I have registered with followthatpage but obviously want to increase my chances so the more potential alerts the better !   

http://www.checkpage.co.uk/

Hi guys,

Register on Checkpage.co.uk, activate your account, click on the "buy now" link to get a month of access and 40 credits. Then once your accounts been all sorted you'll see a user configuration screen; make sure glastonbury.seetickets.com is turned "on" and bobs your uncle!

4 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Register on Checkpage.co.uk, activate your account, click on the "buy now" link to get a month of access and 40 credits. Then once your accounts been all sorted you'll see a user configuration screen; make sure glastonbury.seetickets.com is turned "on" and bobs your uncle!

Ah yes I had tried that.  I'm in Ireland so it won't work for me.  It's UK mobiles only.  Thanks for coming back to me anyway. 

Ah yes I had tried that.  I'm in Ireland so it won't work for me.  It's UK mobiles only.  Thanks for coming back to me anyway. 

Ah apologises should have seen you were down south! Suppose if you've any friends up North this weekend they can get you a cheapo phone with a UK Sim?

1 minute ago, james1238 said:

Hi I'm new here. This is the first time i've tried for the secret resale.

Can someone do me a favour I want to know that was the exact minute you got the false alarm today.

Thanks

I got a holding page on the booking page at GMT 9am, and pinger alert at 12:18pm GMT.

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

Just had another look at the website and they do a 'backstage ticket' but this isn't an entry ticket to the festival.  The price list is eyewatering - just a caravan space is £400 and each person needs a pass which costs £320.  £185 for bedding... I'd expect a happy ending thrown in for that price!

This is what he sent me as 'proof' - so I emailed Fly (with his details of course) to see if it was legit... :rofl:

flyeml.jpg

Just now, james1238 said:

I didn't know about those extensions. Mine came through at 12.18 too so no gain.

I have mine set to check every 10 seconds and immediately ping my phone, and I'm thinking of upping the time to 3 seconds... so yeah, I think you'd be hard pressed to get a better result, but then I'm not sure how this internetty things really work.