Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Thanks for all the love guys, feel so relieved to know I am going. It is our 10th wedding anniversary on 24 June and we so wanted to be there to celebrate! We got married in the fallow year of 2006 as we needed an excuse for a party! :D 

Good luck to you all, I hope a few more of you win too :) 

• Upvote 16

2 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks for all the love guys, feel so relieved to know I am going. It is our 10th wedding anniversary on 24 June and we so wanted to be there to celebrate! We got married in the fallow year of 2006 as we needed an excuse for a party! :D 

Oh man, I was already glad you'd got the tickets simply from secondhand stories on here, now I'm getting quite emotional! Amazing stuff. And congrats on 10 years of marriage as well!!! :clapping:

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

Tremendous, very well done you !

Congratulations hope you have a great time, and good luck to the people still trying to find a way to go

Edited by jonny2mad

So pleased for you both . Have a great time . 

2 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Good luck to you all, I hope a few more of you win too :) 

Congrats dude! Very well deserved! See you in the fields!

3 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Didn't get a chance to properly congratulate you as I was at work earlier and saw the win but so many congratulations I'm really so happy you won the competition. I know how much you deserved to go so really am made up!!! I hope you have the best time there :) 

Brilliant news! Sending Twisto love to you :)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Didn't get a chance to properly congratulate you as I was at work earlier and saw the win but so many congratulations I'm really so happy you won the competition. I know how much you deserved to go so really am made up!!! I hope you have the best time there :) 

Thank you, so humbled by the lovely comments on here today. I truly hope you all get there somehow! :)

• Upvote 1

Seriously excellent news.

14 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Thank you, so humbled by the lovely comments on here today. I truly hope you all get there somehow! :)

I'll find a way :) constantly emailing all of the volunteering options, someone's going to get sick of me emailing and just give me and the boy a space soon haha! Congrats again!!!!

17 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Have a great celebration. Perfect alignment of the stars for you. x

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, J1990 said:

I received my tickets yesterday but got one for a friend in the secret resale but that one hasn't arrived yet. Do secret resale tickets normally get delivered separately? 

If they're separate transactions they'll be sent out separately as well. 

2 hours ago, Festival Liam said:

The ticket order seems quite random. My boyfriend has his ticket, I don't, from the same order. No worries yet, loads not dispatched. 

Mine has come separately from my girlfriends although I ordered a campervan ticket... I suspect campervan tickets have been dispatched first.

On 22/05/2016 at 0:45 AM, Katir said:

I had a big cry today when I heard this. This was the last performance I saw at my last Glasto in 2014, John Peel Sunday night.  Perfect end to a perfect festival! Spine tingling! Was anyone else there?

Yes, I bawled my eyes out! It was the perfect end to one of the best years I've had at the festival 

1 hour ago, ads1980 said:

I've missed quite a few pages from here but I've not had any genuine secret ticket resales through my website tracker. Has there actually been one or are we all waiting in hope still?

Not sure if you mean since the 12th? If you mean any after the initial resale then 'a few pages' is an understatement! Haha
To clarify, there was one on the 12th, if your trackers didn't pick it up you'll need to have a look at them again because they definitely should have. There's been no release of tickets since.