Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm sure someone has posted this further back, so I will re-post for anyone else that may have missed it or as a reminder. I have previously helped people out in resales from this more direct link (but in other years): http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2016

EDIT: Actually, there is probably an even more direct link than this?

porker

Edited by porker
addition

1 minute ago, Jamie D said:

Great read! Would never do it myself but entertaining all the same.

I jumped in back in 2000, but then again so did about 50,000 others lol! There was a definite need for the superfence ;) 

I wouldn't try it now. 

Today feels awfy like sitting in the Q in the early hours of Wednesday morning passing comment with those around.  That always ends positively.  Maybe today will too.  Who knows?

9 minutes ago, Jamie D said:

Have met a few people at Glastonbury who made it in smuggled in the back of a van. Seems to be the method of choice.

The group we were camped next to last year got 8 people in with two tickets, not sure how as stewards always seem to check tickets with great attention for me but they kept wondering off and coming back with more friends!!! Couple got blocked but they just walked to another gate and tried again! Another of my friends drove down without a ticket just to see and found a random ticket someone dropped and just used that and got in, some people get all the luck

4 minutes ago, LeonStallard said:

The group we were camped next to last year got 8 people in with two tickets, not sure how as stewards always seem to check tickets with great attention for me but they kept wondering off and coming back with more friends!!! Couple got blocked but they just walked to another gate and tried again! Another of my friends drove down without a ticket just to see and found a random ticket someone dropped and just used that and got in, some people get all the luck

Last year the person checking my ticket inspected it for ages and was clearly not convinced that it was me. I was all ready to get my driving license out! 

Although thinking about it, since I never actually did have to get my driving licence out (even with a particularly keen steward), maybe it would be worth a shot...

Oh god, don't get me thinking along these lines!! 

21 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Last year the person checking my ticket inspected it for ages and was clearly not convinced that it was me. I was all ready to get my driving license out! 

Made my girlfriend take her hat off, glasses and still stood for ages checking the picture. Was ok for that group as they didnt live that far away, is one hell of a gamble to drive from miles away just to get told to go home.