Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Well I've just heard of Findlay because of this so thanks!

love them. Saw them support Jake Bugg a few years back - absolutely love them. Feel free to check out my other mixes - plenty of Findlay tunes.

23 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I have emailed Fiona and she said they fill up at the start of the year :(

They do but then people will sometimes not arrive last minute I have a facebook page called "shiva kali bear worship" where I put everyone that I know who openly recruits for Glastonbury what I would do is go through them . Ask if they have a last minute reserve list that you are packed and ready to go . The other thing to do would be email everyone who might have a job ask if they do or if they know of any jobs last minute . good luck

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jonny2mad said:

They do but then people will sometimes not arrive last minute I have a facebook page called "shiva kali bear worship" where I put everyone that I know who openly recruits for Glastonbury what I would do is go through them . Ask if they have a last minute reserve list that you are packed and ready to go . The other thing to do would be email everyone who might have a job ask if they do or if they know of any jobs last minute . good luck

Thank you for this I will try and find that group on Facebook :) 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Thank you for this I will try and find that group on Facebook :)

Don't forget this is not for roles that are currently available.. its for those who have cancelled for whatever reason (as happens) and now need to be filled at short notice.

1 hour ago, devonhammer said:

Anyone know the cheapest way of becoming an EE customer.  I don't want to change my mobile phone company just to enter a competition but I'm will to throw a couple of quid at it if I can.

Cheers amigos.

2 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Anyone know the cheapest way of becoming an EE customer.  I don't want to change my mobile phone company just to enter a competition but I'm will to throw a couple of quid at it if I can.

Cheers amigos.

I have a old pay as you go phone which was on orange now seems to be ee you may or a friend may have a old nokia hats on that network 

8 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Cheers amigos.

Didn't think you have to be an ee customer, I entered and I'm not.

1 minute ago, LeonStallard said:

It will allow you to enter but when they go to run the draw they will probably check and disqualify. I imagine there's a few non-ee mobile numbers been entered but it will be a waste of an entry. 

11 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Cheers amigos.

PAYG £10 sim. 

No harm entering if you're not but I think you do.  First bit on the T&Cs is: -

"The prize draw is open to existing EE consumer Pay As You Go, Pay Monthly and Mobile Broadband customers and existing T-Mobile and Orange consumer Pay Monthly customers only. Only one entry per person."

I was thinking of buying a cheap PAYG sim just to register but can't see any obvious way of doing that on their website.

Just now, SteveTLizard said:

No harm entering if you're not but I think you do.  First bit on the T&Cs is: -

"The prize draw is open to existing EE consumer Pay As You Go, Pay Monthly and Mobile Broadband customers and existing T-Mobile and Orange consumer Pay Monthly customers only. Only one entry per person."

I was thinking of buying a cheap PAYG sim just to register but can't see any obvious way of doing that on their website.

I ordered my PAYG £10 sim from their website and turned up a few days later. Just make sure you've got a phone on EE or unlocked. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I ordered my PAYG £10 sim from their website and turned up a few days later. Just make sure you've got a phone on EE or unlocked. 

I was looking at that, it's a pay monthly sim though. I suppose you can enter then cancel after the 6th of June.

£10 for a chance to win a golden ticket, got to be worth a shot then.

That'll teach me for not reading terms and conditions!!! Feel silly now :)

I nearly entered on my o2 sim number and then read the terms and conditions before entering. Glad I did otherwise I wouldn't have had another chance at entering on an EE number! sneaky sneaky 

• Upvote 1

There's no need to buy £10 credit is there? An EE sim is 49p from Argos (and doubtless you can get them for free somewhere) and will allow you to receive calls/texts. Just enter your new EE sim number for the competition and insert the sim into a compatible phone once or twice a day. The only extra expense should be if you need to buy a compatible phone. 

Edit: I've just seen Michael's post!

Edited by musky

Very sneaky for sure, I have become a bit addicted to this thread even though no longer in need. Can really see how much it means to everyone trying and definitely feels better when in it together, really really don't want to rub anyone's nose in it but I was one of the lucky few last week but it actually took a bit of the shine off to see so many people on here who didn't.

1 minute ago, musky said:

There's no need to buy £10 credit is there? An EE sim is 49p from Argos (and doubtless you can get them for free somewhere) and will allow you to receive calls/texts. Just enter your new EE sim number for the competition and insert the sim into a compatible phone once or twice a day. The only extra expense should be if you need to buy a compatible phone. 

I was thinking along those lines but you enter your name and mobile number.  If they don't have your name registered as a customer against that number would that not cause a problem.  Excuse my ignorance though, I've not been off of a monthly plan for years.