Secret resales 2015

Terence99

21 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

All my friends go to GreenMan and tell me it is excellent. They go every year without fail. I may go with them this year. 

19 minutes ago, dan273 said:

Well, that might make two of us, since me and the missus started going to Glastonbury it has stopped us bothering with anywhere else. Maybe time to try elsewhere!

I've booked Greenman - never been before but the lineup looks wicked!!

26 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I've come to accept there wont be any more tickets released and I'm not stressing over it anymore. That sounds lovely, I hope you have a great time and good luck for Tday in October 

you never know - keep some faith. With seetickets you just cant tell.

30 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

I have officially given up.

It is my wife's birthday on the 25th June and we always celebrate at Glastonbury, but with the ticket situation this year and missing the secret resale last week (even though I was on there within 10 seconds) I decided to book a weekend away for us which I did yesterday.

Hopefully we will be successful in the October sale for Glasto2017

I made sure all the booking I did yesterday was non-refundable so I can finally free myself of the Glasto2016 ticket torture.

I will still be monitoring the pages and post alerts in Cityboy's WhatsApp group and in here if there is anything to report.

Good luck to everyone, although I am 99.9% certain there will be no more tickets released. I hope the torture is over for you all, very soon.

you could be right , but  few years ago , think it was 2011. i got 2 friends tickets in a secret resale 2 weeks before glasto started. so you never know, i could happen at anytime

7 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

Still coming up with this: 

Admission tickets are currently unavailable

As expected, but you can fill it in ready now that it's up again. If there is another sale, this page will probably go down again before it starts - but that doesn't stop you keeping the filled-in one still open.

31 minutes ago, RACHEAL said:

festival No 6 looks very good

Mates go every year. Say it's brilliant. Great feel to it.

30 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Beatshearder looks good this year as well

Said mates go every year as above and they said the last year just seemed to have the emphasis to openly get wrecked most days without the thought of kids being around etc. 

Few friends have said WickerMan in Scotland is very good. Have a friend who djs there most years and loves it.

Just now, Madmark said:

My waters tell me different haha! ok thanks, still gonna be a long day again sat here waiting to see ;)

Oh I'll definitely be sitting at work with the ticket pages open keeping my eyes on my page trackers haha! 

7 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Oh I'll definitely be sitting at work with the ticket pages open keeping my eyes on my page trackers haha! 

Should be in everybody's work contract to be allowed to do that :)

Edited by Madmark

3 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

Howdy, Been following the page for ages but not posted much. Have been able to get secret tickets in 2011, 2013 and 2014. Does seem a bit more popular this year, but I'm sticking here til the bitter end!

Not as many people this morning on here although it does tend to spike in the afternoon