Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, mgc07 said:

It's one thing trying to get a ticket for someone else but it's a whole different thing trying to get a ticket for yourself

I sort of agree although I have a ticket and took a week off work to try and get some for mates, I spent hours clicking away but no luck, but I guess your right in the back of my mind I know I have a ticket, It didn't stop me trying really hard though. Lat day today then back to work. Good luck everyone

So I had quite a technology free weekend, doing gardening, baking muffins and drinking vodka. Hope you all had a good one. Thought I would just pop back to see how everyone is coping with their grief! xxx

40 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

I sort of agree although I have a ticket and took a week off work to try and get some for mates, I spent hours clicking away but no luck, but I guess your right in the back of my mind I know I have a ticket, It didn't stop me trying really hard though. Lat day today then back to work. Good luck everyone

Morning all, ^^^ for me also, I have mine but our regular Glasto group isn't yet complete, this is the third year back to back where we've missed in Oct and April sales. It definitely feels harder every time. Here's hoping for a little bit of Glasto magic for those still clinging on, but after today I think that'll be it for me and back to reality and work, the rest of my group will keep trying intermittently until the gates open.

Happy Monday all, was nice to have a weekend away from the glasto ticket malarkey. This will be the final day i'll be on alert for resale tickets before i call it a year and accept only 2 of our group will not be attending! If any of you lovely bunch want to meet up for a drink at the festival then let me know

1 minute ago, Untz said:

A couple of competitions closed last night, so I've now moved from waiting by my phone for a text alert of a sale to waiting by my phone for a phone call saying I've won tickets.

If you are lucky enough to win any comp they phone you on a private number so answer those calls

Just now, Untz said:

Oh, I'm sure I'll panic and answer all calls anyway.

They do phone quite a lot to get you to answer if you don't answer, I've won twice in the past, first time i was getting silly amounts of calls from a private number and in the end got so fed up with it and answered and luckily i did and it was from The Guardian to say i had won, couldn't believe it and then a year later same kind of thing from Thatchers, but i had already got tickets in a flash sale last year and didn't think it was gonna be another win, they do try there hardest to contact winners and they don't leave messages either for you to connect them so do answer them all and good luck :)