Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, emmett milbarge said:

Yeah so I've done the 4g and 30ml process, I got about 20ml back and I normally have a mix in the vape 30 / 60 mix does the job.

The vape juice argument is a pointless one, you're both right. 

Yes it works & you can get stoned off it, & it's great for chugging on during the day when out & about. I do all the time.

but it's not comparable to a good old spliff in terms of hitting the spot in a timely fassion 

Dry herb vapes are in my opinion the best way to go 

Just now, StePotts said:

no, the vapor is almost invisible really. there is still a scent but not half as much as in a spliff. plus it's smoother, you don't feel it going down as much, but the effects are still the same. plus once you're done with the stuff, you can save it to put in food! just comes out as little toasted bits

Cool! Thanks for that, wow this forum is so useful lol, for the things you can't really discuss anywhere else!

1 minute ago, theDandy said:

can anybody tell me how I do the thing where once I'm on the ticket page it remembers my registration details etc? not very technological! All help appreciated

You can't really do that right now, as the page is not available. If this page comes up again, you can fill in your details (even though it most likely won't go through to sales) and then autofill will help you out in the real thing

glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910002

Surely one could infer from the constant changes on the site this morning (from a site monitor) that they are gearing up for another- however minute- flash resale? Following a similar pattern to yesterday and I'd put money on just after 3PM.

However, I'd also like to ask people experienced in the secret resales if there is usually more than one most years or?

Just now, Patrick17 said:

Surely one could infer from the constant changes on the site this morning (from a site monitor) that they are gearing up for another- however minute- flash resale? Following a similar pattern to yesterday and I'd put money on just after 3PM.

However, I'd also like to ask people experienced in the secret resales if there is usually more than one most years or?

Normally there is just the one

Just now, eFestivals said:

it doesn't 'burn', it vaporises.

And in (dry herb) vaping pens, etc, it's just about smell-less.

That's the key factor @Abijones it's not that it doesn't contain nicotine, it's that as with nicotine vapes it doesn't have the particulates being inhaled and they're the most harmful aspect.

Have there been constant changes? I thought only one was mentioned earlier (though I'm getting to my laptop rather late this morning). Alongside campervans being sold out. 

There've been more changes (to the tour page) earlier this week, with no sales following on the day, bar yesterday. 

If you scroll back through the thread, you can find the one thing everyone agrees on-there is no pattern.

If you read from lasts years sale  (page 66) you'll see that they continued to make changes to the website despite no more tickets being made available.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick17 said:

I know it sounds negative (and no I wasn't successful either) but I really don't think there will be another. 

Just now, Mark_safc said:

I'm starting to think that too now :( I'm prepared to try until close of play Monday, then I will give up.

Well in reality nobody knows and anecdotally the interest has tailed off today as some folks have given up, so if you've got checks in place and something comes up your odds would be better from today onwards.