Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think some people need to calm down.

This is a public forum, open to anyone to view. What a person might do with any info they get is within no one's control, or right to control.

Totally agree. Upsetting to see a thread turn so nasty so quickly.

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

That's positive but I just cannot see why they would long it out rather than just do it in one go. 

Neither can I to be honest, don't know what they'd have to gain from staggering it out, just more of a piss take for them. But the glass always has to remain half full, never half empty

I get it's really disappointing that the tickets went so quickly. I'd have been gutted. But it wasn't an eFests exclusive resale. It was always going to be known around the internet.

This isn't a closed forum. Anyone can join. Lots of people will have told their friends about it and got them to sign up and look out for tickets. Lots will be part of the Glasto Chat community, and whatever your feelings on it, if someone finds out about the resale it's perfectly understandable, and completely reasonable that they'll share it with those they chat about the festival with. 

The official efests twitter tweeted as soon as they were on sale - are you angry at them for not keeping it secret to the forums?

Being on here doesn't give you a right to a ticket. Signing up to the whatsapp groups and page alerts don't guarantee you a ticket. Glasto tickets are probably the most in demand in the world. A very small number went on sale. It was always going to come down to luck, and the way of the world now is as soon as something happens, it will be on Facebook and Twitter. Making the page monitors and Whatsapp groups exclusive isn't really in the festival spirit - and others would still get tickets outside the forums anyway if they weren't allowed to participate on here!

Just keep your fingers crossed that wasn't it! You never know! I hope you make it to the farm :) 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I think some people need to calm down.

This is a public forum, open to anyone to view. What a person might do with any info they get is within no one's control, or right to control.

Totally agree, I wasn't successful unfortunately, I got details and pressed buy but said adult tickets weren't available :( 

Thank you you so much for your alerts :) they are fantastic, it was just bad luck I didn't get a ticket.

Im going to start doing a rain dance every evening from now until the end of june… Im just bitter…. Well done those of you that got lucky :P

• Upvote 1

Devastated that I didn't get a ticket today, but that's just life. I'm under no illusion that I deserve a ticket more than anyone else. 

As an aside, some excellent work from everyone on here to try and help everyone they could. Newbies, please stick around and enjoy the place, we're not too bad honest ;)
63241747.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

you'll find a donations link on this very page (at the bottom on a mobile, to the right on a desktop). Feel free.

eFestivals is struggling financially, and needs all of the support people would like to give it.

And thanks for using http://checkpage.co.uk and I'm glad it worked out for you, and for many others. :)

Will do right now 

19 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

The coach tickets didn't go on resale too though, did they? It looked like only general admission...

Yes today's sale was only general admission. Last year there wasn't a coach resale at all, but there were in previous years, so who knows what's going to happen! Perhaps there'll be a sale of horse-drawn carriages just for those with weddings over the weekend

Just now, Abijones said:

So is there any chance at all that there will be anymore GA tickets available? So gutted I missed it. How many people here were successful? It was so quick.

I'm keeping the page checker on until Wednesday

I'm also not going to be able to relax and stop checking until they tell people they're all gone, which they did last year but haven't today

1 minute ago, scho said:

I'm keeping the page checker on until Wednesday

I'm also not going to be able to relax and stop checking until they tell people they're all gone, which they did last year but haven't today

Me neither, which page did it actually happen on?