Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, rachelhop said:

I have coldplay tickets for the 18th of June at Wembley but I don't want to see them there! I will of course if I have too but I want to be on the hill on Sunday night watching them instead!

Aw yay! I'm going to see coldplay in Nice on 23rd may. Was cheaper to travel to Nice than to go to Wembley haha 

4 minutes ago, technohead said:

Oh god I'm with you. I have been surviving on junk food and emergency beer to prevent the insanity setting in for the last few days. I daren't go out. The cat is eating better food than I am. Cold pizza for breakfast this morning and I feel slightly sick and my computer screen headache is getting worse. I couldn't do one press-up if I tried. I wouldn't be able to get up off the floor. If this was a real job it would be breaking numerous health & safety regs.

I lived on hula hoops yesterday!

Just now, tabasco said:

Primavera is awesome, big fan B)

Yes it is great, I've been before and they always have a smashing line up. Radiohead and LCD are there this year to name a few. I do love it for that, however, it's not like getting lost in the mammoth fields/city of Glastonbury. There's nothing quite like Glastonbury, it's the ultimate adults (and kids) playground

7 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

No joke yesterday for a brief moment my vision went so weird like I couldn't focus my eyes. Also have a little niggling head ache... I need some fresh air and sun on my skin :(

I've not been to work for 4 days either, I've just been stuck in my house checking everything all the time just incase. Reading the forum thinking I'm missing some kind of special link that I've not already got set in my browser, the worst thing is I have a ticket I got one back in October I'm desperately trying to get my sister one as it really won't be the same if she doesn't go, she was getting married you see and she had to save up for that and decided she's not really bothered about going, (ha what a mistake that was) but now down the line they have called off the wedding and she nearly cries every day because she made the mistake of not getting a ticket back when our family got them! I can tell you now no wedding would come before Glastonbury in fact nothing would for me lol I love it so much. Lol x

2 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

I've not been but I must admit I'm more interested in Boomtown's line-up than Glastonbury's this year. It looks like a fun festival.

Tbh I barely know the lineup, taking it as an opportunity to discover as much new music as possible! But yeh the festival as a whole looks really fun, I'm looking forward to it. Any tips of who you recommend off the lineup? 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Aw yay! I'm going to see coldplay in Nice on 23rd may. Was cheaper to travel to Nice than to go to Wembley haha 

you have to let me know how it goes! I have never seen them before so looking forward to it but am going to sell the them if I get Glasto tickets as it would be all too much!

i didn't get tickets in 2014 , 1st time since 1994 I not been to glasto, so we went abroad and had an brilliant time , sunny everyday ,and the pain of missing glasto wasn't that bad , life goes on ,so now if we don't get tickets we are going abroad again , happy days either way

29 minutes ago, KDUK said:

Day 4 in the big brother house...

The housemates are sat in the lounge, talking nervously about whether today will be the day.

Some of the housemates have gathered in the bedroom, discussing whether they should eat or drink anything in case they need the toilet later on.

The remaining housemates are sat solemnly in the garden, mourning the passing of Michael Ball.

COME ON SEE TICKETS!!

Is this going to be the funniest post on the forum today?  Gotta be up there lol

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

Is it just long card number, expiry and CSC you need to buy a ticket? I seem to have misplaced my card but have most of my details written down 

Yep - 99% sure that's all you need. Debit card not credit cards only.

Now here's a funny story if you can be bothered to read it.

ive been meaning to get my arse to glasto for years. Finally got my act together with a couple of mates last year and we managed to get tickets in the first sale. I very quickly wrote it on the calendar at home in big letters. .. GLASTO!! There really was no getting away from the fact I'm going and wild horses couldn't stop me.

Just had a text from my rather wonderful wife.. It reads.

'Just spoken to Geraldine and we're all having a weekend away in Paris. Weekend of 24/25/26 of June'

ive told her to send me a postcard.

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer??