Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Michaelgball said:

Sounds like you need to set up a page monitor

I have but I'm also a tad neurotic i've calculated that there's a 30 sec delay between the page refreshing and the alert text coming through.  Also my damned phone signal disappears so I may not even get the text at the time.  I'll be martyr to the cause, sigh.  I'm taking the laptop outside to sit in the sun while refreshing

Hurry hurry up! my house is a tip, my hygiene standards have taken a dip, my child has just thrown her potty (FULL) across the room and i considered for a moment leaving it till later…. SEE, you are ruining lives :cry:

Yes, I may not have posted much to this thread but I've been lurking for sometime and feel like I know every one of you in here!

Im on tenterhooks like everyone in here.....you should see my set up. I'm working from home and am using one laptop for that, another just trained on the 'tour' page, an iPad checking this thread and my phone set on alerts every minute (not to mention Visual Ping on the laptop checking every 30secs!)

If I miss out no one can say I didn't try......and I've got a bleeding ticket!! Just sorting out some for 2 of our group who haven't got them yet!!

Come on 3pm.......maybe!!

1 minute ago, yehbutnobut said:

...and how many of you (including me) just violently legged it over to the See Tickets twitter page!

Sorry :(

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Edited by mocoworm

My page check thing sends me an email about 10 minutes after changes happen. This is not helpful lol im not techincally savvy at all and have no idea how to apply an efficient page tracker :/ massive siiiiigh

On the upside I just handed in my final uni piece for the year so im feeling resale positive! Lets do this!

Just now, kellly said:

My page check thing sends me an email about 10 minutes after changes happen. This is not helpful lol im not techincally savvy at all and have no idea how to apply an efficient page tracker :/ massive siiiiigh

On the upside I just handed in my final uni piece for the year so im feeling resale positive! Lets do this!

Try Page Monitor, then go into the Options, tick the interval box and change the scroller to every 5 seconds

Just now, Michaelgball said:

Try Page Monitor, then go into the Options, tick the interval box and change the scroller to every 5 seconds

Or dload VisualPing free chrome extension and set it to every 1 second.