Secret resales 2015

Terence99

How many possible alternative pages to get tickets can there be?  I've now looked at at least 6.

Can anyone give a definitive one?   Aaaaagh

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

If you have the holding page with the 20 second count down on it - close it now and clear your cookies.

What having this up now does is add a cookie in that tells the system that you have proceeded to a certain point and as you have by passed stage one you will never finish.

I have found that having this open and not clearing cookies will make any other pages, even the one with add registrations and the payment screen, think you have to go in the holding page queue rather than carry on and complete the transaction.

1 minute ago, Slugworth said:

Thats the page you F5 the shit out of on ticket day

In case you missed my post earlier about this page.

Could someone techy answer this one please:

When it does happen, is it a bad idea to simply hit "proceed" on one of the pages I have up with reg details already filled in?

Or will that confuse the system?

Just now, MissStarlight said:

When it does happen, is it a bad idea to simply hit "proceed" on one of the pages I have up with reg details already filled in?

*should* be okay

Just now, MissStarlight said:

I'm curious about this aswell. Surely in another tab if you get to the /addregistrations then you can switch back to the preloaded and go bang? 

2 minutes ago, Bovla said:

If people are using Google chrome the Distill extension is free and checks every 5 seconds so you don't have to pay? Might ave already been mentioned but...

You can also sign up to a free 14 day trial and you get free sms alerts. Although they only seem to work when Chrome is on and connected to the internet....