Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, StLewi said:

Been lurking here for a while, but trying not to join in the discussion as I'm at work and I'm doing very little as it is! Like others, I'm helping out a couple of mates who missed out. I think the only way people won't get them is if they're not at a computer when they're released. I'm trying to avoid meetings at all costs. 

I wonder how many people in See actually know the date/time they'll be released.

No one knows, except a secret See ticket Spy Agent !

6 minutes ago, StLewi said:

Been lurking here for a while, but trying not to join in the discussion as I'm at work and I'm doing very little as it is! Like others, I'm helping out a couple of mates who missed out. I think the only way people won't get them is if they're not at a computer when they're released. I'm trying to avoid meetings at all costs. 

I wonder how many people in See actually know the date/time they'll be released.

I'd guess not too many. It would inevitably leak out and it appears they want to keep us guessing for as long as possible!

1 minute ago, psychology said:

stress

Don't know why it's added that quote!

because ... they are fucking with us.

EDIT: Oh, I see. Maybe it's just my paranoia ! 

Edited by mocoworm

THE VERY SECOND I POSTED 'THEY ARE FUCKING WITH US' ... THEY REMOVE THE COACHES.

They are reading this forum !!! 100%

:)

Edited by mocoworm
  • Upvote 1