Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cassiel1972 said:

...so someone could have bought a ticket in the October sale, paid their deposit in April and then (after they'd paid their full ticket price - which would be gutting, BTW) discovered that - for whatever reason - they couldn't go. 

Or knew for a while they couldn't go but couldn't bare parting with their ticket until the very last moment. Just in case their exams got rescheduled, the boss got sacked and the new one allowed the time off, their wedding got called off etc.  There'll be more than a few who've hung on til the last I'm sure. 

Just now, emilyboris said:

Nope, that's seems right-I saw a post earlier that pointed out people who bought in the resale might also hand back in tickets, but none about them being the only ones. Anyone who had already paid for a GA/coach ticket could have had it refunded before 6th May

Which begs the question - was the April resale a resale of tix, where the buyer had not paid their deposits. And is this resale a resale of tix where the buyer has paid the full amount (which, as you say, they could have done any time since October) but has since asked for a refund - at any time since October. Are there two separate 'pots' - not paid-in-full tix and refunded tix - because, if so - surely that increases the number of tix in this week's pot? 

1 minute ago, cassiel1972 said:

Which begs the question - was the April resale a resale of tix, where the buyer had not paid their deposits. And is this resale a resale of tix where the buyer has paid the full amount (which, as you say, they could have done any time since October) but has since asked for a refund - at any time since October. Are there two separate 'pots' - not paid-in-full tix and refunded tix - because, if so - surely that increases the number of tix in this week's pot? 

It's all too much for my little head to take. I need an alcoholic beverage or several. I hope it's tomorrow it happens and I hope there's enough for all the lovely people in this thread!

3 minutes ago, cassiel1972 said:

April was a resale of all tickets that had not been paid up by those who had bought them in October with a deposit.

This resale (if it happens) is all the tickets refunded from that resale date up to May 6th (which includes those bought in October and those bought in April). There is only one 'pot' as all tickets that were not paid-in-full have been resold. This will be a far smaller amount than the number sold in April. Hope that helps! (source: lurking on this forum for years. Unless I'm completely wrong?) 

Edited by emilyboris

Just now, emilyboris said:

April was a resale of all tickets that had not been paid up by those who had bought them in October with a deposit.

This resale (if it happens) is all the tickets refunded from that resale date up to May 6th. There is only one 'pot' as all tickets that were not paid-in-full have been resold. This will be a far smaller amount than the number sold in April. Hope that helps!

It clarifies - two 'pots' and a resale of all/any tickets refunded since October would have meant more tickets this week - but, hey ho. This is why I'll be sitting on the internet all day, every day 'til this damn thing happens. Thanks for getting back to me.

2 minutes ago, davidd said:

No mate, the payment page. 

Sarcasm detected. I wasn't sure as it was working fine for me. All the pages are and none are showing page not found so didn't know what one you were on about. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Sarcasm detected. I wasn't sure as it was working fine for me. All the pages are and none are showing page not found so didn't know what one you were on about. 

Absolutely no sarcasm meant at all mate, was brief as i was on the bus home from work.  The page you have to put your reg and postcode before you proceed to payment changed to page not found.

Really wasn't being an arse, i'm not after a ticket for myself , it's for a mate who i should've got one in the initial sale but fucked the list of priorities up and the guilt and nerves for this resale are doing my head in .

Best of luck to you's all.

35 minutes ago, Andycamper said:

There was a post earlier on this thread about someone phoning up Seetickets about refunds and apparently they have had loads of refunds.

I would like but run out. that's promising. just hope not on M25 when it happens. 

Just now, davidd said:

Absolutely no sarcasm meant at all mate, was brief as i was on the bus home from work.  The page you have to put your reg and postcode before you proceed to payment changed to page not found.

Really wasn't being an arse, i'm not after a ticket for myself , it's for a mate who i should've got one in the initial sale but fucked the list of priorities up and the guilt and nerves for this resale are doing my head in .

Best of luck to you's all.

Sorry man my match is nearly all burnt out after another stressful day. I feel sorry for my other half when he gets home! I am one snappy cow at the moment haha. Good luck, it's nice of you to help your mate! 

8 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Can't wait for the moment it will actually take my details. 

Tell me about it, always got the details ready and in but I wonder if that link will be no good once new links go live. The answer is we don't know pretty much like the answer to every other question so far this week.

1 minute ago, Anderson19 said:

Tell me about it, always got the details ready and in but I wonder if that link will be no good once new links go live. The answer is we don't know pretty much like the answer to every other question so far this week.

Yeah who knows, maybe there's something that makes you go from the start. Even so I'll still be trying on all pages possible

6 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I would like but run out. that's promising. just hope not on M25 when it happens. 

You might be able to do it on your phone, your motor will probably be stationary on that road. I doubt anything will happen now as it's past 6pm and the Seeticket workers are down the pub reading this.

10 minutes ago, eldest200 said:

If it does turn out to be this week what time will they have it at? + is this the link you would use  http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations?

Time is unknown and even link is unknown at the moment. All we know is it could be one of the main see ticket links or the tour page. Nothing has been confirmed and I don't think it is likely to be confirmed until d day! 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Time is unknown and even link is unknown at the moment. All we know is it could be one of the main see ticket links or the tour page. Nothing has been confirmed and I don't think it is likely to be confirmed until d day! 

Probably unlikely to be confirmed until the actual moment :(

Just now, cb4747 said:

Probably unlikely to be confirmed until the actual moment :(

I'm expecting a tweet from Emily but that may even not happen. So many unknowns! I'm not sure my nerves can take many more days of this. Knowing our luck they will make us wait until next week! 

11 minutes ago, Andycamper said:

You might be able to do it on your phone, your motor will probably be stationary on that road. I doubt anything will happen now as it's past 6pm and the Seeticket workers are down the pub reading this.

yes all laughing at our desperation. 

7 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Thanks. I just want to see if I can get a chance. If there is one and it turns out to be next week I hope Ill be out of work 

6 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I'm expecting a tweet from Emily but that may even not happen. So many unknowns! I'm not sure my nerves can take many more days of this. Knowing our luck they will make us wait until next week! 

I wouldn't rely on this.  Its see tickets managing it, not GFL