Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Katir said:

Hello I'm another newbie. I've been corresponding with Glastonbury about tickets as a disabled person who can't do the coach package. Anyway after a day at the computer yesterday I decided to email them about the secret resales... their response was that they have no info on resales and chances of getting a ticket are now minimal. Any thoughts?

I think it is down to pure luck now. 

Just now, psychology said:

Think the longer we wait the better our chances. I knew of two other people trying for a ticket in the secret resale, and both have now given up.

If it doesn't happen by the end of the week they'll be dropping like flies 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I think one thing to bear in mind is that from what I read from last year it wasn't necessarily on the hour, it was just after. Can't remember what page I saw that, between 65-75 I think 

It was a couple of minutes after the hour (13:02 or something) in 2013 so I think what that means is it's not gonna be 2:27 or something..

Assuming when it strikes the hour they'll unleash them

it's all got so stressful, the people i know who wanted tickets have changed their minds and booked a holiday. 

i can see this happening to a fair few people

so glad someone else bought mine for me 

I've actually emailed my IT dept to ask if I can have Internet access 24/7 for the next week or so.... Well the second word of their 2 word reply was 'off'

that'll be a no then...

• Upvote 1

just had the most stressful 10 minutes ever, my computer crashed and on restart began installing windows updates!!!! I've was being really snappy with everyone around me in work, everyone saying what are you bothered about take a 15 minute break!!!

1 minute ago, Fags said:

just had the most stressful 10 minutes ever, my computer crashed and on restart began installing windows updates!!!! I've was being really snappy with everyone around me in work, everyone saying what are you bothered about take a 15 minute break!!!

Haha I had a similar experience this morning the Internet in my house stopped working for like 15 minutes and I was absolutely livid 

I wonder how many people on the inside (See / Glastonbury) actually know when it'll happen, that is, if it's even announced to them

Surely someone in there would have to organise it - all the changes to the pages, IT setup, payments etc etc

1 minute ago, Jane masefield said:

I love it even if I don't get tickets I will be on here at least I can live it through you guys who have got tickets:-)

Ha ha - I was thinking the exact opposite, if I don't get tickets I'll be off this thread like a flash, I won't be able to cope!