Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

oooo... I forgot to mention, I had a chat last week with the man who knows everything about Glasto tickets, and we talked lots about 'the coming resale' and nothing was said about there being no resale ... and i'm pretty damn sure he'd have said if there wasn't going to be one (cos he definitely knows if there is, or not).

I just thought I'd mention that. :)

I'd still be glued to my computer until the festival started even if you said otherwise 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Well this was a post I saw just now 
" Is anyone else getting pissed off with all this secret resale ticket rubbish going on? If you haven't got a ticket by now you're probably not going to get one. Put all your time and effort into thinking of ways to sneak in. That's probably the only chance you've got" 

I recommend NOT joining it unless you want to get annoyed. 

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

At least one Admin of GlastoChat is a spammer/wind up merchant. They constantly say things that are not true and cause hundreds of comments and posts to be made.

It really is a vile place run by at least one vile person.

Christ. I hope that person break some limbs on the fall down off the fence!!!

I'm not interested in joining at all, just curious to read what people are saying i.e like above

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Well this was a post I saw just now 
" Is anyone else getting pissed off with all this secret resale ticket rubbish going on? If you haven't got a ticket by now you're probably not going to get one. Put all your time and effort into thinking of ways to sneak in. That's probably the only chance you've got" 

I recommend NOT joining it unless you want to get annoyed. 

Personally, I think this is precisely the sort of advice that should be circulating everywhere on the internet (other than this Forum). Winnows out the 'fairweather festival goers' from the true believers.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, cityboy75 said:

I actually reckon it will be later in the week or next week remember the cut off for getting money back was only a few days ago last year it was the Monday coming not saying will be the same this year

Apparently that was cos of tech issues tho 

Just now, siblin said:

Hehe thanks!  We're looking to maybe play Glastonbury 2060 when we're all in our 80s at this rate!

Haha have you applied in the past? My boyfriends dad is in a mod band, they are fab I've told him to try and apply to play there. Absolutely not a clue how it works but their band would be so good there! If you do get there I feel like you need more cowbell and I could help with that B)

Just now, cb4747 said:

Haha have you applied in the past? My boyfriends dad is in a mod band, they are fab I've told him to try and apply to play there. Absolutely not a clue how it works but their band would be so good there! If you do get there I feel like you need more cowbell and I could help with that B)

To go through the ETC you have to submit a video of your band playing, and we've never got our act together to get it recorded.  Currently the live music scene in Leeds is pretty poor so we've not played for a few months now :(

Some of the smaller tents i think are curated independently.  I do have an uncle who has played Glastonbury before.