Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

When it hits 5pm can I safely assume it's not today and get on with uni revision?

Hopefully! What's your Twitter handle? I've seen a few more festival competitions I can tag you if you want x 

3 minutes ago, AbsolutelyNo said:

I tweeted them about it earlier. No reply.

Just now, cb4747 said:

I've just politely facebooked them with lots of x's at the end. They probably won't reply though. 

Just tried emailing them, whether its the right email and I get a reply who knows!

Just now, cb4747 said:

Hopefully! What's your Twitter handle? I've seen a few more festival competitions I can tag you if you want x 

hi - I am on twitter. @djmattjames28 - could you please tag me as well?

I'd maybe suggest not tweeting or even emailing seetickets.  It's a secret resale thus you wont get a reply.  At best it'll become annoying for them, and at worst you alert the world that something is happening.

• Upvote 3

Re: contacting See. Surely they would either deny the existence of a resale, or simply ignore your emails? This is a 'secret' resale we're after, the key being that it won't be announced (and so presumably no information given about it). I'm sure they've denied it every year/haven't given information about a further resale taking place