Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

It's so nice outside and I can't do anything!!!!! 

i'm at work anyway but i have done absolutely nothing apart from refresh that bloody page, check twitter and chat on the forums. I can't bring myself to go to the toilet! 

Just now, Lala1978 said:

I have done about 30 mins of work since I got in this morning...  I daren't even go to the loo!! 

about 29 more than me then! i may get the sack ...but it will be worth it! 

Just now, cb4747 said:

i'm at work anyway but i have done absolutely nothing apart from refresh that bloody page, check twitter and chat on the forums. I can't bring myself to go to the toilet! 

you need to get a lenor*  bottle under your desk..... ready for Glastonbury... : )

(*other softeners are available)

• Upvote 2

Just now, MadScientist said:

What are you checking on twitter? The glasto page?

I just sit there tracking a few things just using the search bar. 'Glastonbury festival', 'glastonbury tickets', 'win glastonbury', 'win festival tickets' I enter competitions on twitter for fun! I've had some amazing wins in the past. 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I just sit there tracking a few things just using the search bar. 'Glastonbury festival', 'glastonbury tickets', 'win glastonbury', 'win festival tickets' I enter competitions on twitter for fun! I've had some amazing wins in the past. 

OOOO thats such a good idea i'm so doing that! One has just came out an hour ago from the guardian!

All of this frantic, obsessive checking will be worth it in the end. These secret resales are for Glasto nerds like us.

I think a surprising amount of people do initially buy Glasto tickets for what they expect the line up to be. With some pretty uninspiring headliners (imo), hopefully we'll be getting a decent amount back on sale this week/whenever.

Just now, MadScientist said:

OOOO thats such a good idea i'm so doing that! One has just came out an hour ago from the guardian!

I think that ones been open since Saturday. There's also a thatchers one and EE. Original Source are running daily draws for other festivals (not glastonbury) until end of May. There's usually a few hundred comps each year for Festivals. 

1 minute ago, brain yolk! said:

All of this frantic, obsessive checking will be worth it in the end. These secret resales are for Glasto nerds like us.

I think a surprising amount of people do initially buy Glasto tickets for what they expect the line up to be. With some pretty uninspiring headliners (imo), hopefully we'll be getting a decent amount back on sale this week/whenever.

Everything crossed! i seriously don't even go for the line up... couldn't care less who's headlining. Its just Glasto!!!:wub:

Just now, eFestivals said:

you'd be amazed just how good your chances are winning many competitions. Most people think "i've got no chance" and don't bother.

Exactly! There's so many smaller online blogs and magazine who also run festival competitions. The odds are fairly high too! 

9 minutes ago, Levitz said:

you need to get a lenor*  bottle under your desk..... ready for Glastonbury... : )

(*other softeners are available)

I always use comfort.  

The bottles aren't any more suited, it just opens up the possibility of a "comfort break" gag 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I think that ones been open since Saturday. There's also a thatchers one and EE. Original Source are running daily draws for other festivals (not glastonbury) until end of May. There's usually a few hundred comps each year for Festivals. 

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

you'd be amazed just how good your chances are winning many competitions. Most people think "i've got no chance" and don't bother.

Well guys, you've inspired me to do this the next few days whilst I wait for the secret resale too! 

Just now, Cleggleberry said:

Yeah some peeps really don't get it.  I'm quite surprised at how unprepared some chatty whatsappers are though?!?!? 

Felt bad for some people who got told to be quiet immediately who obviously had loads of questions. Feel less bad every time my phone blows up though!

Yeah some peeps really don't get it.  I'm quite surprised at how unprepared some chatty whatsappers are though?!?!? 

That's a thought that crossed my mind, I saw someone ask for what site to use... 

I left the group because there was so much chatter it was ridiculous. The original (Cityboy's) group is much better :-)