Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

Mine wasn't a pun mine was a guy peeing! LMAO yeah I drew it on paint hahaha

haha! yes same! Paint is brilliant. I so want to see other peoples designs. I know someone who is a graphic designer will probably win -_-

Just now, cb4747 said:

haha! yes same! Paint is brilliant. I so want to see other peoples designs. I know someone who is a graphic designer will probably win -_-

I entered too and knew of a graphic designer entering so was thinking "what is the point?!" but I guess you gotta be in it to win it!!

Just now, D'youKnowWhatIMean? said:

CAD .. if i'd done it by hand i'd have been messing around with it forever! i'd have never got it done in time!! cant wait to see the winner though!! 

oooooh I so want to see it. It would be so awesome to see your own design around the farm. 

2 hours ago, MadScientist said:

Can someone link me to the page where you fill out the registrations? I'm trying to find it so I can make my iPhone remember them but can't find the link in the thread as I think it was posted a while back now 

You can set up shortcuts in iPhone settings. 
General
Keyboard
Text replacement 
Hope it helps, good luck. 
Charm x

• Upvote 1

Just now, MadScientist said:

I wish the whatsapp sound wasn't the same as the text one on iphones i just shit myself and panicked trying to load the seetickets page because my dad text me asking if i wanted any bananas from the shop

Did you order any Bananas? 

1 minute ago, KalumKennedy22 said:

Heard the resale would be around midday when they go on back on sale, does anyone kno if thats true or not

Heard from who?