Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, mrsstocksey said:

Ok....I didn't know that!  That makes me even more worried about the amount of people trying to get tickets.  The 'Secret' resale is becoming less and less so.

Oh well...good luck to all!

I've been thinking that this year. I've seen people all over the place asking about them and wanting in. BUUUT I'd say there's possibly hope in the fact that most people have given up by now, and also See Tickets seemed to be very busy on Friday processing many refunds?!

Just now, mrsstocksey said:

Ok....I didn't know that!  That makes me even more worried about the amount of people trying to get tickets.  The 'Secret' resale is becoming less and less so.

Oh well...good luck to all!

I wouldn't worry too much, some of the people on there seem to be a bit clueless and responding to messages half an hour later asking if they've sold out etc... I think if you have the alerts/keep checking on here you have the advantage ;)

17 minutes ago, Ian341 said:

My whatsapp group went crazy, but i didn't get an email from Siblin :( 

I have done something wrong?

I noticed a lot of people didnt have the seetickets tour page selected as it wasnt a default selectiong.  it wasnt deemed an important site and it never used to be one seetickets updated first.

I've made an executive decision and forced it upon anyone who looks like they are monitoring the usual ticket pages.

• Upvote 5

Is it still a 2 ticket limit in this resale, as I was told last years was? Anyone have any inside info?

Edited by mocoworm

4 minutes ago, siblin said:

I noticed a lot of people didnt have the seetickets tour page selected as it wasnt a default selectiong.  it wasnt deemed an important site and it never used to be one seetickets updated first.

I've made an executive decision and forced it upon anyone who looks like they are monitoring the usual ticket pages.

Thanks for adding me Siblin : ) I was worried the tour page 2016 wasn't there, can I be very cheeky and just check it's the right tour page the link says 2015 and if you copy and paste it it looks different to the one I've been manually checking. 

Edited by Levitz

1 minute ago, Levitz said:

Thanks for adding me Siblin : ) I was worried the tour page 2016 wasn't there, can I be very cheeky and just check it's the right tour page the link says 2015 and if you copy and paste it it looks different to the one I've been manually checking. 

it is - i just havent updated the page selection page.  I'll update now!