Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, siblin said:

IIRC each year it has been a week or two after cancellation deadline.

In 2014 there was a small dump of coach tickets on the Monday, a handful here and there, and then one main dump of GA tickets later on in the week, I think on the Thurs.

Last year they all seemed to come through at once (no coach resales).  I remember we expected it might be the week after cancellation deadline but there was nothing that week, and it ended up being the week after.  Ultimately his happened on Monday the 18th of May, almost a month after the main sale, and (to my knowledge) there were no other secret resales.  We had some suspicion that it might have been later than planned due to a technical problem processing payments.

This year, as cancellation deadline is the 6th, my guess would be WC 16th, though the 9th isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

I'd settle down for the long-haul folks.

That's how I remember last year as well. I remember it was a week later than expected because some people had booked time off and been caught out.  There were problems with some payments last year, but whether that was the reason for the later resale or whether they were trying to be a bit more random is anyone's guess. Hopefully it's the former because I could do without the stress of having to guess the date. 

Edited by musky

Heart in mouth! So strange as I didn't get any alerts from my page monitors, did your friend say that she saw the link to buy on the normal see tickets landing page? Or did she just try the link you posted on the off chance?