Secret resales 2015

Terence99

• 3 months later...

Damn. The thought of waiting until April is too much for somebody like me who has been lucky enough to get them in October every year so far!

If it helps, you're near guaranteed a sale in April if you have all your info together and pull your finger out. It's quicker but easier.

Can we expect any of these over the next few days/before the resale in April?

It's because anyone who asks for a refund between now and April has there tickets put back in the general resale... It's those who get refunds between the resale and the final day for Whose tickets go into the secret sale....

Hold on for April guys,...

Will this be happening again this year? I'm just about coming to terms with the reality that I didn't get tickets. I've usually got them in October and was lucky in the April re-sale one year. Reading this thread has given me hope that even if we fail in the resale we should be able to get tickets in this final sale. 

Will this be happening again this year? I'm just about coming to terms with the reality that I didn't get tickets. I've usually got them in October and was lucky in the April re-sale one year. Reading this thread has given me hope that even if we fail in the resale we should be able to get tickets in this final sale. 

Pretty sure it will. They want to sell every ticket. I managed to get one for a friend very very very easily this year in the secret sale. If you know what to do, it is the easiest time to get a ticket. I could of probably bought 100+ there was so much time to get them.

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure it will. They want to sell every ticket. I managed to get one for a friend very very very easily this year in the secret sale. If you know what to do, it is the easiest time to get a ticket. I could of probably bought 100+ there was so much time to get them.

Yep I second this. I was lucky enough to get my own ticket last October but friends missed out so I was glued to the forum checking for unannounced resales after the May 8 final returns deadline.

Saw the post, was in and tickets bought for remaining 6 people in two transactions that took 4 minutes.

It's just a matter of being vigilant come May...

• Upvote 1

I've been absolutely heartbroken today, after being lucky enough to get a ticket for the past two years. But having read this thread, I now have new hope!! Will be signing up to followthatpage (followmypage ? Anyway, I'll be using it, whatever it's called) and will see if Siblin will be kind enough to add me to his script email list nearer the time too. It ain't over til the fat lady sings!!

Unlucky for the second time in 20 years, I've had a good run so shouldn't really complain, I'll be trying every avenue for tickets before the festival though.

What's the craic with these secret resales, i.e. where do you hear about them, twitter, facebook, here etc etc?

Also, apart from after the deposit deadline, when do they usually happen, any particular pattern?

Cheers

Mr Lizard (currently living in a state of nervous denial)  

Unlucky for the second time in 20 years, I've had a good run so shouldn't really complain, I'll be trying every avenue for tickets before the festival though.

What's the craic with these secret resales, i.e. where do you hear about them, twitter, facebook, here etc etc?

Also, apart from after the deposit deadline, when do they usually happen, any particular pattern?

Cheers

Mr Lizard (currently living in a state of nervous denial)  

They just come online, so people set up services that monitor the page etc or look out on facebook/twitter, but there are only a few minutes each time.

I think last year there was 1, maybe 2 secret resales tops.

You're a LOT better off going for the official, planned one.

if I had missed out today, I wasn't worried, this year was the first year I had followed the secret resales and as stated they are the easiest way to get tickets, I just checked the website every now and again and fell on each of the resales, people on this forum have a great chance in May - really no need to worry.

I've been absolutely heartbroken today, after being lucky enough to get a ticket for the past two years. But having read this thread, I now have new hope!! Will be signing up to followthatpage (followmypage ? Anyway, I'll be using it, whatever it's called) and will see if Siblin will be kind enough to add me to his script email list nearer the time too. It ain't over til the fat lady sings!!

Also get Chrome on your PC and download Page Monitor, that's what I used this year. Can set it to check pages to the webpage every 5 seconds then you get a pop up in the corner of the screen when there is one. I work on a PC all day so it was really easy for me to see when the tickets went up.

The secret resales are dead easy - so long as you're online/got good reception, available to drop everything, can successfully monitor the website and don't mind the stress of knowing if you miss those last few minutes you're royally screwed.

It's always easy if you can score tickets, but believe me the wait is anything but.