Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm hoping that someone will announce when they discover that they go on sale on these pages.

Tried on ticket day. No luck

Tried on resale day - no luck

Was by computer on secret resale day 1 from 9.00 a.m. - had to start work at 2.00 - checked at 2.00 nothing then they went on sale at 3.00 grrrrrrrr!

Have weekend off work

Have money in account

Just need a ticket

just the 1

Edited by thebighairyone

I'm hoping that someone will announce when they discover that they go on sale on these pages.

Tried on ticket day. No luck

Tried on resale day - no luck

Was by computer on secret resale day 1 from 9.00 a.m. - had to start work at 2.00 - checked at 2.00 nothing then they went on sale at 3.00 grrrrrrrr!

Have weekend off work

Have money in account

Just need a ticket

Join Cityboy75's WhatsApp group.. it went absolutely nuts during the first SR :)

I think that Friday 5pm us a great time for a resale. Really consider us shift workers who are always working when the first sale happens!

Who knows what variables they consider to decide these things.. but presumably the staff at seetickets overseeing these sales will probably want to have finished work by 5pm on a Friday...?

Who knows what variables they consider to decide these things.. but presumably the staff at seetickets overseeing these sales will probably want to have finished work by 5pm on a Friday...?

It's a good time for free server resources tho. But I agree not holding out much hope

Cheers Technohead.

Holmz, don't really want to download whatzapp at this time to jam up computer and potentially miss sale just for one thing.

If it does pull off though, Cityboy will have yet another cider or whatever the equivalent (was it money to charity)

good luck

fair one.. tho most people use the whatsapp application on their phone. Then they see the alerts and can jump onto the website.

But with any luck we might see something in a few minutes anyway.

Fingers crossed for you :)

In fairness, I think Cityboy said 5-ish...

I'd give it until 5:30-6 before you all give up.

Never give up ;)

But maybe lower expectations..

I'm really sorry guys I'm gutted had no reason to doubt what I was told and people in the whatsapp saw the message I got but kinda wish hadn't said anything now feel I've let people down I'm so sorry

Mate you've done far more good than harm during this whole process don't think you have any reason what so ever to be apologetic

I'm really sorry guys I'm gutted had no reason to doubt what I was told and people in the whatsapp saw the message I got but kinda wish hadn't said anything now feel I've let people down I'm so sorry

Not over yet, pal

Don't worry if it turns out to be a bad tip - was given in good faith