Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I will confirm nearer the time just keep trying if by some chance I've been lied to I will be very angry and seek my revenge and I don't want people in here to be pissed off with me because I'm only trying to help

As others have said Cityboy no one should have anything but gratitude and praise for your help with the re-sale, regardless of whether your source proves to be correct or not!

Thanks I'm just trying to help because even though I have my ticket I know how I felt at the thought of missing out and it's all about the Glasto spirit

You're a top bloke mate.

You've helped so many get tickets, it's normal some will be angry if they missed out, but you've done your bit, nothing more you can do, and for what it's worth, your bit was brilliant. You'll be getting a load of beer coming your way i imagine!

Do we have any reason to believe that there may be one before Cityboy's ones?

No reason but it's a bit odd that they have prepped the wednesday coach links (and not the thurs ones) and then just turned them off.

Suggestive of it being sooner rather than later but it's all just guesswork as you think if they were just prepping for another time they would do both at the same time.

Hi guys, been reading this forum for days and now can write a topic to this chat! just like the others I have registered to glastonbury a few days ago and now have my registration number but waiting for the next resale. My friend got her ticket few days ago and said wednesday is sold out, however the thursday coach weekend hasn't yet. is this true? it says it sold out now, but by reading everyones topic in this forum it sees there might be a resale soon but not sure what date. does anyone have a rough idea of what date and time if might be on? I saw comment about sales on friday and tuesday like at 10 and 5.. again is this true? sorry to be a pain about this guys but work is stressing me out and so is getting me a ticket. trying to balance this with work and finding when the resale is... just like everyone else here! thanks!!!

Hi guys, been reading this forum for days and now can write a topic to this chat! just like the others I have registered to glastonbury a few days ago and now have my registration number but waiting for the next resale. My friend got her ticket few days ago and said wednesday is sold out, however the thursday coach weekend hasn't yet. is this true? it says it sold out now, but by reading everyones topic in this forum it sees there might be a resale soon but not sure what date. does anyone have a rough idea of what date and time if might be on? I saw comment about sales on friday and tuesday like at 10 and 5.. again is this true? sorry to be a pain about this guys but work is stressing me out and so is getting me a ticket. trying to balance this with work and finding when the resale is... just like everyone else here! thanks!!!

Basically nobody really knows. There may be coach sale for one or both days, there may be another small sale of admission only tickets. It would a bit unusual if there isn't a coach sale as there has been in the past, but they're clearly doing things a little differently this year. Cityboy has been tipped off that there will be sales at the times you mention, but nobody can be 100% sure (especially as people from the festival do look on this forum and might even decide to change their plans).

Best thing to do is monitor as much as you can, act fast and keep your fingers crossed. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

By thurs coach page do you mean http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/867749

Isn't that just a common event not found redirect? So should be the same for weds?

its the only one of the active redirects that has come up with an alert.. strange

He who dares and all that haha x

i feel slightly disadvantaged as I know you've been looking at my Facebook photos yet didnt add me so no idea who you are.. a little scary! ;)

Not many have added you after your email have they

its the only one of the active redirects that has come up with an alert.. strange

i feel slightly disadvantaged as I know you've been looking at my Facebook photos yet didnt add me so no idea who you are.. a little scary! ;)