Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Great so many got a ticket Siblins email worked a legend a treat your a legend hope the whatsapp helped some people as well now I hope where all gonna meet up

Now my hands have stopped shaking i can type THANK YOU. It was youre whatsapp that got to me first, and then bloody Hotmail caught up with siblin alert.

THANK YOU both so very much.

ps my hands shook so badly my wife had to type the details in !!! Weirdly after a few minutes it said event not found so gave up. Then the whatsapp was still coming through so tried a new page and bingo.

does anyone else get the shakes when typing in the details ? I get these and this time only trying for friends tickets , Tickets this time in main sale , resale , and secret resale :) thanks efests

haha yes. I lost control of my hands, which turned into a full body shake. Had to take a few deep breaths so I could type!

Haha Siblin, a special thank you from my Mum. My teenage brother now has a friend with him so will be more pleasant to be around!

Where do we meet you to buy you a cider?!

Tbd :). Ill probably be at the efests meet, but for those turning up on the Thursday We'll see when lineup information is out

• Upvote 3

I was lucky thanks to Siblin and Firefox plugin Distil ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/alertbox/), I was ill at the last one (not even self inflicted) and missed most of the acts, no luck on the first sale and missed the resale, so couldnt be more excited and feeling lucky!

I've read people say they sometimes trickle out some more so maybe stick Distil on, leave the volume up loud and leave a laptop on in your house if you had no luck this time!

*excited hands*

massive thanks. I'll probably still try to see if anyone wants me to play, but I'm definitely in, 5th one in a row now!

extra special as one of my best friends is leaving for a new life in the USA in the middle of July, so we can properly hang out for the weekend.