Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Have you messaged me?

can you add me to the whatsapp thingy? I have no idea how it works, but I'll figure it out.

thought my band were playing this year but turns out it's no-go. now I'm without a ticket and I can't face the prospect of missing out

Been lurking for a while but figured I may as well start posting.

I thought I found a banging Page Monitor within Google sheets but turns out it only monitors whether a site is up or down. I got really excited as well as it sends out SMS alerts and everything. :(

Shame about the lack of tickets this weeks considering everyone's commitment. Here's hoping for next week!

Been lurking for a while but figured I may as well start posting.

I thought I found a banging Page Monitor within Google sheets but turns out it only monitors whether a site is up or down. I got really excited as well as it sends out SMS alerts and everything. :(

Shame about the lack of tickets this weeks considering everyone's commitment. Here's hoping for next week!

Yeah same here - been lurking for a while but thought it was time to pipe up.

Been following since Sat morning (oh, them were the days...) every day all day on a work computer. Can't use anything other than IE8, so lots of F5 for me.

Anyway enjoy your weekend eveyone, and we'll do it all again on Monday!

You can message me now my inbox was full and I've deleted all the messages

I'll be DMing you this evening as well. I'm another of these types that has never owned a phone, but fortunately my employer provides me with one. All I've got to do is figure out the app and I'll be bothering you to add me to your list as well. :)

Thanks in advance Cityboy!

"I'm another of these types that has never owned a phone"

Good man Musky, I thought I was the only one still in the last century.But do you still send letters?

Not if I can help it. If I send a letter it usually means I'm enclosing a cheque.

I'm just going to wait for one of the younger ones on here to ask what a cheque is. :lol: