Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Morning guys, had a message last night from a friend who may have two tickets for me. Not a 100% certain if it will happen but its looking quiet good. Sorry i didnt drop by with a gif for page 1000, looks like you had a good little celebration.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I'd definitely be contacting DC services, times running out and even though it means working at least you'll be there. Do it people!! 

Done it - now waiting to hear what positions they have available !!!!

4 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I'd definitely be contacting DC services, times running out and even though it means working at least you'll be there. Do it people!! 

250 deposit and 12 hour shifts;  ok for the desperados .... but otoh, if there's gonna be a resale... 

3 minutes ago, lobo said:

Morning guys, had a message last night from a friend who may have two tickets for me. Not a 100% certain if it will happen but its looking quiet good. Sorry i didnt drop by with a gif for page 1000, looks like you had a good little celebration.

Good luck! Hope it works out for you!

6 minutes ago, lobo said:

That's sounds quite promising buddy. Good luck!:)

8 minutes ago, lobo said:

please tell me you only need 1 ticket and are willing to give me the other...... ;)

1 minute ago, hpants said:

Have to phone up see tickets today but I cant get through to something that isnt an automated message telling me to go online for a live chat, can anyone help how to actually speak to a human?

i spent 13p a min last week and was kept waiting for 60 mins. was told there'd be no resale. but who knows. i'm not sure the person i spoke to knew much.

Just now, scorp said:

i spent 13p a min last week and was kept waiting for 60 mins. was told there'd be no resale. but who knows. i'm not sure the person i spoke to knew much.

I already have a ticket sorted fortunately, this is for a gig thursday and no one i know who has bought through see tickets  has had any dispatch confirmation and its getting a little close for comfort now 

8 minutes ago, hpants said:

I already have a ticket sorted fortunately, this is for a gig thursday and no one i know who has bought through see tickets  has had any dispatch confirmation and its getting a little close for comfort now 

I have a ticket, too. had an email a couple days ago about my ticket despatch.