Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Simsy said:

T&Cs say winner will be notified within 2 weeks, I hope it doesn't take that long!

Ha, I tweeted shortlist today to see if theirs had been drawn yet! Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same pair of tickets up for grabs.

5 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

Hi guys havnt been on here for a while. Are you all still hopeful for the resale? Is there any more competitions we can enter?

I think a resale at this late stage is unlikely and I think we've all entered every competition known to man!

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Good luck with competitions all! The BBC ones I should think will be this week! Usually 6 music and BBC radio 1

I feel like if anyone can send luck for these competitions it is you. When it happens ill repeat the mantra 'be more lucy, be more lucy'.

Long time lurker - mainly because I can't really look at this while in work, but slyly open on my phone. It's been a pleasure! Very impressed with your collective determination! I’ve kept my annual leave booked off for a little while longer out of sheer optimism of resale, competition or forming a band. Good luck to you all!

Just now, CatMitt said:

I feel like if anyone can send luck for these competitions it is you. When it happens ill repeat the mantra 'be more lucy, be more lucy'.

Haha I'm passing the BBC winners baton onto this thread in the hope it sends some luck to you all!!! I should think it'll be a text in answer competition where you have to listen the next day and answer your phone with the word they give you at 8am (they've been doing this for other comps on radio 1)

5 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

Hi guys havnt been on here for a while. Are you all still hopeful for the resale? Is there any more competitions we can enter?

I think a resale at this late stage is unlikely and I think we've all entered every competition known to man!

Well we move into the final week, and hope is realistically gone. I have to confess I barely thought about the resale last week. I am so gutted that so many comitted people have been unable to secure a ticket this year. It shows what a special event this festival is and how lucky those of us who have got a ticket really are.

Fingers crossed for a last minute haily mary reprieve for those still hanging on. Roll on 2019!

• Downvote 1