Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Dibnah10893 said:

Looks like it

Yep - read between the lines, add 2 and 2 and come up with anything.

or

Read and repeat the last few hundred pages of this thread.

I had to try and force an answer from them, not for me as I am helping others, but just so people know.

Tomorrow is the last day I can help as next week I am living up a tree!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Yep - read between the lines, add 2 and 2 and come up with anything.

or

Read and repeat the last few hundred pages of this thread.

I had to try and force an answer from them, not for me as I am helping others, but just so people know.

Tomorrow is the last day I can help as next week I am living up a tree!!

And here we are, no further forward and still waiting!!!

31 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am sorry to be the bearer of this but I asked SEE a question about refunds and when I got tha I asked if there would be any resales.

This is what they said:

"I'm afraid not, sorry! MW"

Not the news I was hoping for! Not sure if I really believe this is just a fake denial like their earlier messages or whether I'm just afraid to give up on this... :sorry:

I know it's very late in the day folks but I keep asking myself "why would it not happen" there's consistently been flash sales of tickets over the last ten years and more, so why not this year. I'm not giving up just yet, there's still 4 weeks to go :) keep going folks, it's over til the fat lady sings :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Not the news I was hoping for! Not sure if I really believe this is just a fake denial like their earlier messages or whether I'm just afraid to give up on this... :sorry:

I wish I could help with the resolution. If it were me personally I would have stopped at the end of last week - but then changed that and checked again lots.

Whether I could keep going into next week I doubt as the later I left alternative plans the less choice there would be.

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

I'm out of votes otherwise I would have given you one too! just out of interest why will you be living in a tree?

We are staying in a tree house in the Brecon Beacons.

Solar lights, compost loo, wood burner and cob for heat and cooking, bucket shower. No wifi, no mobile signal (except in pub in evenings).

Just us and nature.

Bliss.

10 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

I feel like crying. It's been 10 years since I missed a Glasto by failing to get a ticket.

:sorry:

I *have* cried. Repeatedly. We've entered every competition we can, to no avail. I've explored all other options (except the "pay £20k pp" ones!) and I'm now at a loss. Doubtless many will think us rather sad, but I can't imagine not being there. It would make up for so much other sh!t. I can't keep this up much longer :(

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

We are staying in a tree house in the Brecon Beacons.

Solar lights, compost loo, wood burner and cob for heat and cooking, bucket shower. No wifi, no mobile signal (except in pub in evenings).

Just us and nature.

Bliss.

oh my! that sounds divine! hope you have an awesome time. We are going on our first family camping trip this wkend to test the new tent! Love nature!

I think theres no harm in asking personally. Were all here for the same reason, nobody is going to make things worse by asking. But i see where others are coming from, i dont think we can push them for an answer, it seems like its something they simply will ignore. I'm off for the day, enjoy this gloriously hot evening. See you all tomorrow x

2 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

I *have* cried. Repeatedly. We've entered every competition we can, to no avail. I've explored all other options (except the "pay £20k pp" ones!) and I'm now at a loss. Doubtless many will think us rather sad, but I can't imagine not being there. It would make up for so much other sh!t. I can't keep this up much longer :(

:friends:

• Upvote 1