Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, nataliealana said:

Yes, always go with a big group but people missed out in general sale and my friends were booked to play in error which they found out was cancelled last week. I mean, being at Glastonbury alone is better than being at work..but I'll be so lonely!

It's ok to miss your friends, I would too, it will be a different experience for you but I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nataliealana said:

Yes, always go with a big group but people missed out in general sale and my friends were booked to play in error which they found out was cancelled last week. I mean, being at Glastonbury alone is better than being at work..but I'll be so lonely!

You'll be fine,I'd love to go on my own. I get back to my tent and there's around 10 ppl laid in it...half I don't even know lol

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Yes - we feel for you.

It might rain as well... oh.. and the toilets are icky...  life must be hard worrying about it

Lots of sarcasm for an innocent poster here. I'm sure they weren't gloating in the earlier and they aren't the first to say on this forum that their tickets have been dispatched. 

And some people don't like doing things on their own. As much as I love Glastonbury I wouldn't go alone and I don't think it's weird or a waste for anyone to feel that way.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nataliealana said:

ahh yes I remember reading your post, that's a shame. Hopefully you will grab them some if these bleddy sales ever happen, if not..you're welcome to join our camp!

7 minutes ago, nataliealana said:

You'll be grand. I really wanted to go, had no ticket, so ended up with a volunteering spot. I know a few peeps who are there this year but also know I likely won't see much of them...

It's Glasto - we're all family.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am sorry to be the bearer of this but I asked SEE a question about refunds and when I got tha I asked if there would be any resales.

This is what they said:

"I'm afraid not, sorry! MW"

They always say this though. It does make me wonder though... what do they need to say differently for me to give up?!

3 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

Lots of sarcasm for an innocent poster here. I'm sure they weren't gloating in the earlier and they aren't the first to say on this forum that their tickets have been dispatched. 

And some people don't like doing things on their own. As much as I love Glastonbury I wouldn't go alone and I don't think it's weird or a waste for anyone to feel that way.

agreed. some people flourish in situations like that, some find it difficult... i would definitely struggle going to a festival on my own.

Edited by svphie
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, gibble said:

They always say this though. It does make me wonder though... what do they need to say differently for me to give up?!

They tend to say there are none planned - this, to me, seems very final.

I have asked if they will make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT so at least everyone knows.

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am sorry to be the bearer of this but I asked SEE a question about refunds and when I got tha I asked if there would be any resales.

This is what they said:

"I'm afraid not, sorry! MW"

When I asked yesterday they said to "keep an eye on the Glastonbury website for further updates".

I just do not see that that they will say anything other than there will be no resale. If there is to be a 'flash' sale I'd expect it to be a few hundred tickets at best, so a crushing of expectation is probably in their interest.

There has been a resale every year which suggests that this is standard practice now. I've renewed my checkpage credits for a further month and will await the call to action.

I think we are feeling the fatigue now as the intense monitoring takes its toll. I really hope that a sale comes and that everyone is rewarded for their infinite patience and good spirit. it would be a delight to have an SR contingent at the efests meet, oh the tales we could tell!

7 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me too

9 minutes ago, Dibnah10893 said:

That was me. Just got the answer, the festival is confirmed as sold out. Going to try and push them a bit further.

I assume they have stopped answering?

1 minute ago, Hotchilidog said:

I just do not see that that they will say anything other than there will be no resale. If there is to be a 'flash' sale I'd expect it to be a few hundred tickets at best, so a crushing of expectation is probably in their interest.

There has been a resale every year which suggests that this is standard practice now. I've renewed my checkpage credits for a further month and will await the call to action.

I think we are feeling the fatigue now as the intense monitoring takes its toll. I really hope that a sale comes and that everyone is rewarded for their infinite patience and good spirit. it would be a delight to have an SR contingent at the efests meet, oh the tales we could tell!

I still live in hope. They have not replied to either tweet mentioning secret resale or refunded tickets yet.......