Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, scorp said:

Be prepared for a wait and to hear recorded message. and good luck. i have a ticket - bought by a young mother i've never met; she was in a group of six trying for ticks. i've managed every glasto fest since starting in 1990.  i think this will be my last.    

Bollocks to that you may as well stick around for the 50th anniversary!:)

6 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

They do weekend tickets with Thursday camping too but I still don't think they get up to £225! Not sure what the emporers field tickets go for. May be wise to ask him what kind of tickets they are.

I will do thanks.

3 minutes ago, scorp said:

Be prepared for a wait and to hear recorded message. and good luck. i have a ticket - bought by a young mother i've never met; she was in a group of six trying for ticks. i've managed every glasto fest since starting in 1990.  i think this will be my last.    

Cheers, I have a ticket too but trying for others that missed out.

Just now, Becki7000 said:

I've just got through, bloke said no more tickets, went and checked with a supervisor as his last caller asked the same thing (probably one of us!) But definitely no tickets available

Crumbs.  I'd better stop wasting money on hold to the premium number then I guess.

4 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

I've just got through, bloke said no more tickets, went and checked with a supervisor as his last caller asked the same thing (probably one of us!) But definitely no tickets available

So frustrating after what i was told on June 1st, but it's what i was told a few days ago. Grrrrrrrrrr. 

Edited by scorp

3 minutes ago, scorp said:

or 0115 912 910. Choose option 6.

Done that, got through after 2 mins. Said to the guy that I believe there may be tickets available today over the phone. He popped me back on hold for 30 seconds and came back and said "I'm really sorry that's not the case im afraid, they're absolutely sold out" Wounded.

31 minutes ago, scorp said:

an alternative number is 0115 912 9105. probably cheaper or free if you're on a package that includes free calls.   i suggest you press option 6. i did and am currently listening to music...  zzzzz and still am. but having given up for my 2 friends, one of whom now says she's not impressed with the line up, the other is on honeymoon, i'm gonna hang up.

Any joy? Tried option 6 after spiel. As soon as I get to that point it disconnects

EDIT: Just seen @markian's response. No surprise there then

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

3 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Any joy? Tried option 6 after spiel. As soon as I get to that point it disconnects

That's the way I got in, 2 mins and 35 seconds later I was speaking to someone. I used 0115 912 9105.

Edited by markian

well, i guess look for any paid/voluntary work until the last, and/or roll up at the fest and try to find a way in via traders/whatever, if you get my drift.  I'd camp at the big camp site close to the  town and enjoy the pubs and live music there while in between times trying that.

Edited by scorp