Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

Bev

its been a blast . I dare say I won't be around here much either as I really do need to do some work to justify my existence! You take care and I'm sure our paths will cross again.

I hope our paths cross too in the future

stay witty and smutty

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It's been emotional. Gutted this rollercoaster is coming to an end but it's been quite the ride.

Regardless of what happens, when we make it in 2019, we need a 2017 secret sales survivor meet up.

Dan

It sure has been emotional, feels odd to be eventually leaving our bubble and venturing back into world outside of here

3 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

I though stylist was supposed to be picked today? Or is it closing today? 

It closes at midnight. Doesn't say when the winner will be announced but would assu,e it'd be sometime tomorrow. 

At this point it is my last chance. I don't think my message to jackmaster worked. I should have dropped more C bombs. Glaswegians love C bombs

5 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

I though stylist was supposed to be picked today? Or is it closing today? 

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It closes at midnight. Doesn't say when the winner will be announced but would assu,e it'd be sometime tomorrow. 

At this point it is my last chance. I don't think my message to jackmaster worked. I should have dropped more C bombs. Glaswegians love C bombs

I don't actually think it will be announced. The shortlist one closed on the 6th and I've seen nothing from them about a winner. Even tweeted them about it but no replay.

5 minutes ago, General Lee said:

None of these winners seemed to have been announced so far? The two magazines seem weird. I've never heard of either of them. 

They are online magazines by the same publisher. I little bit bad not announcing a winner to be honest although EE were mentioned on the competition page. The lack of transparency always makes the cynic in me wonder whether there is a competition at all and they're not just click baiting.

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

They are online magazines by the same publisher. I little bit bad not announcing a winner to be honest although EE were mentioned on the competition page. The lack of transparency always makes the cynic in me wonder whether there is a competition at all and they're not just click baiting.

Also, they haven't responded to any of my tweets. While not unusual, it is not a good sign none the less.

im hoping that tomorrow I find someone who's selling my ticket who could be my identical twin.  I feel sorry for the poor fellow who has the unfortune to look like me and not be able to go to glasto.  That said I'd gladly take his ticket

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Yep, I had the same thoughts. No idea what tie-in they would have with Glastonbury. 

2 hours ago, moheetoes said:

As of tonight I'm giving up the chase and bowing out officially.

i will probably will pop in to say hi and hope to see more successful ticket stories over the next few days.

its been great having you lot for company over the last 6 weeks (is it that long), we've had laughs, koalas and knobs, but my work has suffered greatly and I need to move on.

if I don't see you in the fields this year, see you in 2019 (and hopefully not after being in this thread again in 2 years time).

Bev

Just popped in for first time today. So sad to see we're losing you Mo. Your support humour and kindness has brought many a smile. Still hoping we might see you there - but if not have a wonderful summer and good luck with tix in 2019

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Also, they haven't responded to any of my tweets. While not unusual, it is not a good sign none the less.

im hoping that tomorrow I find someone who's selling my ticket who could be my identical twin.  I feel sorry for the poor fellow who has the unfortune to look like me and not be able to go to glasto.  That said I'd gladly take his ticket

I thought I'd find someone who I may pass for, however she said a couple of things that didn't seem right, and now I've said I want to come and pick it up from her, I've had no response... Back to the drawing board I'm afraid

Just now, Becki7000 said:

I thought I'd find someone who I may pass for, however she said a couple of things that didn't seem right, and now I've said I want to come and pick it up from her, I've had no response... Back to the drawing board I'm afraid

Caution strongly advised in these situations. There are many scammers out there!

It may be a Tuesday night and I may be as drunk as a lord, but you guys have been nothing short of amazing.  The support, love and unending positivity has been inspiring.

regardless of whether we all make it to the promised land or not (which we all will),  the love and passion that this thread has shown  makes me feel like I've already made it.

Big love to you all. Couldn't have made it this far without you all x

• Upvote 1