Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Vallant said:

Hey guys, from experience, or for those who managed to listen to Radio 1 this morning, is there anything in specific I should be listening out for at 7? Like how will I know roughly what the 'word' is gonna be?

From what I heard you have to answer the phone if they ring you with the key word - so I imagine they will say 'if we call, say THIS'

Edited by Rocketfrog1820

6 minutes ago, Vallant said:

Hey guys, from experience, or for those who managed to listen to Radio 1 this morning, is there anything in specific I should be listening out for at 7? Like how will I know roughly what the 'word' is gonna be?

If you miss what the word is... just answer the phone saying "Donald Trumped in my pants... and he's a twat!".

They'll give you tickets for that...

Just now, StoneCircle said:

I thought you had a ticket? :O

No, was offered but was a bit pricey when I'm looking for two. Bordering on the price of just going on holiday instead, so had to decline. But probably would have hung around for the banter even if I had :D

2 hours ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Yeah, I was hesitant about saying it, but then again a number of us have been glue to this thread and the F5 button for about 5 weeks.  Whilst I'd be happy for anyone who got a ticket, it would also come with a sense of injustice in some ways.

There has only been one knob on here (yesterday - first class clown) and everyone has embodied the Glasto spirit of simply being nice to people for nice sake. 

I got accused of not showing the Glastonbury spirit by asking someone not to post the answer on this thread last year! Sorry but if you want to go so badly you would seek to find out.

Good luck to the dedicated ones! :)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BigChief said:

No, was offered but was a bit pricey when I'm looking for two. Bordering on the price of just going on holiday instead, so had to decline. But probably would have hung around for the banter even if I had :D

Stonecircle was talking to Andyb66... are you the same person on different accounts? :D

7 minutes ago, BigChief said:

My question was aimed at @andyb66 unless you are the same person? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Made the mistake of looking at my bank balance and realised I can't afford to risk  a ticket I may not get in on, travel to Glasto and drink/food.

Looks like the competition is my only hope now. Unless I can get an overdraft sorted tomorrow

I have had to listen to one of the girls in the office go on all afternoon about how excited she is about Glasto next week. :(

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

I have had to listen to one of the girls in the office go on all afternoon about how excited she is about Glasto next week. :(

Slap her for me!

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

So did I. In the words of the pope john Paul the 2nd 'it's all gone tits up'

Long story.

No way! That sucks. I still think things could all fall through for me at any time. Entered the competition earlier as I need to keep all options open.

If one of us gets through on radio 1 mention your username some how. 

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

I wouldn't have been able to cope. I barely made it through the BBC advert with getting angry and upset

I just about kept it together. she was saying she was having her lashes done on saturday. I thought 'that was me last year. :( what makes it worse is my partner crew ticket arrived last week.