Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, Dibnah10893 said:

You should be a politician with a statement like that! 

lol - that's sort-of what I was being there.

I feel a bit awkward posting anything that's suggestive of a resale, because it might look like I'm really trying to get checkpage sign-ups.

So i decided to make clear that I think a resale is unlikely, even tho (with the last tickets being despatched today) it's perhaps more likely today than it might have been yesterday.

Just now, eFestivals said:

lol - that's sort-of what I was being there.

I feel a bit awkward posting anything that's suggestive of a resale, because it might look like I'm really trying to get checkpage sign-ups.

So i decided to make clear that I think a resale is unlikely, even tho (with the last tickets being despatched today) it's perhaps more likely today than it might have been yesterday.

Efests for PM, let's start the partition.

Ahhhhhh

Just found out my best mate (the person I have been trying to get a ticket for) has got a way in to the festival.

I sent him a link to the R1 comp and he told me that our mate who's sibling is playing has been able to sort him out, he wasnt going to tell anyone but just turn up. He was the only person from our group of 25+ that didnt manage to get a ticket and I felt responsible for that because I organised the groups for the sales.

I'm so fucking happy.

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

Just found out my best mate (the person I have been trying to get a ticket for) has got a way in to the festival.

I sent him a link to the R1 comp and he told me that our mate who's sibling is playing has been able to sort him out, he wasnt going to tell anyone but just turn up. He was the only person from our group of 25+ that didnt manage to get a ticket and I felt responsible for that because I organised the groups for the sales.

I'm so fucking happy.

Amazing new! Loving these stories popping up!

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

Ahhhhh congratualations buddy! I bet he's chuffed, and you can relax now! :D

Just now, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

nice one. :)

I'm still wanting a ticket for the wife of one of the efests photographers, but had just about decided there was no chance now after a couple of calls i made yesterday ... but you never know, maybe there will be a resale today.

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

That's fantastic! Only 4 of our 25 got in (I'm not one of them) but there's still hope! Congrats to you all!

Cheers everyone. I'm smiling away to myself while sitting at my desk, I must look like a right weirdo.

The things that makes this even better is that this will be my last big event with all my mates before I head off to NZ. Plus the guy thats now coming is one of the only ones of our group that doesnt dabble in the naughty stuff because of a heart condition, I was worried because I wont be able to take anything for first time in years this festival due to my epilepsy diagnosis. I know thats a stupid thing to be worried about but I will feel more comfortable knowing he'll be there.

11 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

Bliddin fantastic news:D

14 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

Excellent news buddy!:)

• Upvote 1

I'm

22 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

I'm so fucking happy.

Congratulations! At least people are still getting tickets one way or another!

37 minutes ago, lobo said:

Morning guys, things are tense again round here with pings and new competitions. Good to see the fighting spirit still going strong! Even though ive had good news nothing is certain until im through that gate. If i hear of any tickets i'll get in touch with a couple of people on here still looking who already tried helping me with comps and groups last month.

Hi Lobo

Been on holiday last few days mainly with no signal just happened to see you may have a route in but like myself won't know it's totally genuine until passing through the gates. Let's hope we make so we can catch up with a drink at cider Bus