Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, zozziebywater said:

Do we really still believe ?:sorry:

Until the moment see tell us officially there will be no secret sale we have to believe!!    

Don't stop, believing!!

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Since we're all strangers and we love sharing our pee and poo stories

I thought cockney rhyming for poo was pony and trap! are you having a koala tattoo?

Pony and trap does not rhyme with poo ;)

I am good at slang.

Horse and Cart - transport

Brown Bread - something you eat

Apples and pears - fruit

• Upvote 2

Nothing has changed. If you believed last week there is no reason not to believe this week. They know they can sell the tickets 10 times over so they're in no rush. First the ransomware, then Manchester on top of Seetickets possibly still sorting out refunds means the possibilities of delays are significant.

Keep the faith. Might never happen - but staying on here is the best bet.

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

I don't... but I have a ticket so I'm not clinging on to hope... I feel for all of you, but I think it's not happening this year. (No insider info, just a gut feeling)

Have a great time , without pissing on everyones bonfire its never been this late, but then why would SEE say check the website unless they are sadists 

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Pony and trap does not rhyme with poo ;)

I am good at slang.

Horse and Cart - transport

Brown Bread - something you eat

Apples and pears - fruit

actually really, really laughing at this!

also, I hadn't finished my first sentence, (i'm losing it)..my daughter used potty for first time this afternoon, I've been singing and dancing like John Travolta.. pee pee in the potty!

Now tickets are being dispatched i think it's pretty unlikely - See seem to have issues getting them all out in time in a normal year, not sure if they are up to the task of getting a load of last minute stragglers into the run.

Would be nice if there was an official statement though, surely these sales can't really be considered 'secret' anymore, especially after last year. A simple 'no more unnanounced sales' would put us out of our misery.

40 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

I don't think it was meant as a gloat..we're all waiting for news from SEE...it's all relevant!

Sorry, really wasn't. Someone mentioned earlier that they would have the resale before the dispatch.

None of my friends have tickets so without the resale I'm in for a miserable year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was weird. I set up a page checker the other week that hasn't pinged once. 

Got a ping just now and campervans have gone back on sale apparently - but did not get a ping from siblin or Efest's page checker. 

Maybe it was a delayed reaction from a previous change

Just now, Plumb111 said:

Got a ping just now and campervans have gone back on sale apparently - but did not get a ping from siblin or Efest's page checker. 

is it set to ping the page on a weekly basis or something?

1 minute ago, nataliealana said:

Sorry, really wasn't. Someone mentioned earlier that they would have the resale before the dispatch.

None of my friends have tickets so without the resale I'm in for a miserable year.

oh my, don't say that here too...you cannot be miserable going to glasto! is it just yourself going?

3 minutes ago, nataliealana said:

Yes - we feel for you.

It might rain as well... oh.. and the toilets are icky...  life must be hard worrying about it

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Plumb111 said:

I'm sure campervans have been back on sale since the week following the refund deadline? 

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

oh my, don't say that here too...you cannot be miserable going to glasto! is it just yourself going?

Yes, always go with a big group but people missed out in general sale and my friends were booked to play in error which they found out was cancelled last week. I mean, being at Glastonbury alone is better than being at work..but I'll be so lonely!

Just now, nataliealana said:

Yes, always go with a big group but people missed out in general sale and my friends were booked to play in error which they found out was cancelled last week. I mean, being at Glastonbury alone is better than being at work..but I'll be so lonely!

Lonely with 135k other party goers no chance , lap it up girl 

Just now, nataliealana said:

is the money in your pocket just too heavy too?

• Downvote 7