Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, chuan said:

Just 51 members browsing this forum today.  People seem to be losing hope.

I think people may have started to seize the day and enjoy the sunshine while we have it. I've only got two days left before I'm off to enjoy the sunshine myself, and am ever hopeful.

2 minutes ago, chuan said:

Makes sense, I'm at work enjoying the air conditioning!  Hopefully they can still try when they get the checkpage alert.

I don't.....in a selfish kind of way. The more people that have given up hope or aren't committed to this 100% then the more chance we have of getting a ticket!

Just now, Mark_safc said:

I don't.....in a selfish kind of way. The more people that have given up hope or aren't committed to this 100% then the more chance we have of getting a ticket!

:rofl: That's the spirit!

1 hour ago, lobo said:

Ive only actually been once which was for Dismaland, didnt pay much attention to the beach. I think i need to lower my standards from all the summers spent at the gower in west wales, best beach in the uk i reckon. Am i being snobby not giving Weston a chance? Or is it as bad as ive been told

Agree, Gower is lovely, Oxwich Bay is really good.  Woolcombe beach in north Devon is really similar and worth a visit if you haven't been there.

Edited by Skelts
Just seen the post re Putsborough beach - that's the village at the other end of Woolacombe, so the same beach I'm referring to, very nice. Can recommend Little Roadway Farm campsite for no-frills camping.

Just now, Sussie said:

:o:rofl:

Indeed.  I basically know that if there's a genuine alert then I should get three or four Siblin email alerts, a checkpage email alert, a checkpage text and my chrome-monitor thing should react.  Maybe I'm not sitting right.

7 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Agree, Gower is lovely, Oxwich Bay is really good.  Woolcombe beach in north Devon is really similar and worth a visit if you haven't been there.

Nicholaston, 3 Cliffs Bay and Oxwhich are all amazing round that coastline. Wish it was closer! Definitely need to explore North Devon a bit more. Looks lovely. Thanks for the campsite tips

Unfortunately ive had to cancel my dream of gwtting back to glasto. Went back to work this week and gonna be in training all glasto week. Im gutted but think its more important getting back to work. I bought myself a friday trnsmt ticket so at least I get to see Radiohead but of course it's not the same at all.

18 minutes ago, lobo said:

Nicholaston, 3 Cliffs Bay and Oxwhich are all amazing round that coastline. Wish it was closer! Definitely need to explore North Devon a bit more. Looks lovely. Thanks for the campsite tips

29 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I'm lucky enough to have these beaches close to home. If you are ever in the area again, Tor bay which is near Oxwich is probably one of the nicest areas in the Gower.

http://www.the-gower.com/beaches/torbay/torbay.htm

The only problem is the Welsh weather, we average about 4-5 days a week of rain. :unsure:

11 minutes ago, MattR88 said:

I'm lucky enough to have these beaches close to home. If you are ever in the area again, Tor bay which is near Oxwich is probably one of the nicest areas in the Gower.

http://www.the-gower.com/beaches/torbay/torbay.htm

The only problem is the Welsh weather, we average about 4-5 days a week of rain. :unsure:

I do not miss the rain in Wales. Relentless. Probably why we dont hold many big festivals!

I'll check out Torbay, looks stunning!

Edited by lobo