Secret resales 2015

Terence99

No idea if Seetickets do this every year to put people off the scent but my daughter was doing some work last week for Photo London and she got to know a young lady in the box office at Somerset House who works for SEE.

i naturally asked my daughter  to 'have a quiet word' and get me a pair of tickets from the lady in question.

The lady from SEE categorically stated all tickets for Glastonbury 17 have been sold. My daughter then asked about the secret sales and the lady knew exactly what she meant but also stated there is to be no secret sale this year.

I really do hope this lady is under orders from SEE to tell everyone the same story and a secret sale is just days away. When my daughter showed me the email I felt a tiny bit dejected.

Edited by andyb66

5 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

No idea if Seetickets do this every year to put people off the scent but my daughter was doing some work last week for Photo London and she got to know a young lady in the box office at Somerset House who works for SEE.

i naturally asked my daughter  to 'have a quiet word' and get me a pair of tickets from the lady in question.

The lady from SEE categorically stated all tickets for Glastonbury 17 have been sold. My daughter then asked about the secret sales and the lady knew exactly what she meant but also stated there is to be no secret sale this year.

I really do hope this lady is under orders from SEE to tell everyone the same story and a secret sale is just days away. When my daughter showed me the email I felt a tiny bit dejected.

i do hope this is a seetickets ruse.

I think they will have been told to say that either way - however it's not good hearing another denial! If there was a resale and she had let it leak she would likely loose her job so I am not going to read into it too much.