Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

efestivals doesnt even update on this thing! Think it must be the first ever steve jobs ipad prototype it is so slow. Was a good 3 mins behind on tipis selling out. DOOM. 

Might be your phone signal or the speed at which your phone network send out your message. I'm only getting 2/5 on my signal strength so I'll be getting a bit of a delay. 

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

This is the third longest thread in Efests history!!

Get to 980 and it becomes the 2nd longest ever,

Please don't let it become the 2nd longest aver!

Are there enough knob jokes and koala Gifs to sustain another 200 pages?

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Image2.jpg

A weather thread, being british we need to obsess over that. 2015 headliner thread im assuming got a lot of heat over the Kanye booking then Foo Fighters pulling out. Or is it just full of Knob Jokes and Koala memes like every good thread should be.

Edited by lobo

1 minute ago, lobo said:

A weather thread, being british we need to obsess over that. 2015 headliner thread im assuming got a lot of heat over the Kanye booking then Foo Fighters pulling out. Or is it just full of Knob Jokes and Koala memes like every good thread should be.

Just FYI - NFR NFC is not, ostensibly, a weather thread!

:)

Ben

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Just FYI - NFR NFC is not, ostensibly, a weather thread!

:)

Ben

Ah right, i just browsed the first page and saw a mention of weather, then got a bit confused. I'll give it a proper read in the evening when im not distracted by the resale.

Just now, lobo said:

Ah right, i just browsed the first page and saw a mention of weather, then got a bit confused. I'll give it a proper read in the evening when im not distracted by the resale.

Oh, for goodness' sake don't go anywhere near there when you have more important matters at hand!

Just to say that knob jokes would feel very at home there!

Good luck, fella.

Ben